What are you working on currently? (2017)

You make some really pretty particles.
I especially loved last year’s level up particle. That was totes beautiful.

1 Like

smooooth

7 Likes

Thumbnails I did for three battle ground places for my group based around the American Revolution.

Yes I know fighting never happened at Valley Forge

6 Likes

its actually called a lighting gel

:frowning:

Sorry, just my inner lighting geek kicking in Haha

Nice work

This summer been working on some cool builds here is a yacht I was working on this summer it is a replica of a real life yacht it is half way done and been working on a new game hope to be up by the end of this year

3 Likes

So I heard Roblox was doing some sort of contest on getting your egg hunt design as a hat… so I had a go at a concept???

They’re also available for free here: https://www.roblox.com/library/1086049283/Particle-a-Day-Effects

10 Likes

This is amazing

Picked up Q-Clash character skins again

Imgur

10 Likes

Working on the UI for a game I’ve been working on recently

6 Likes

More polish

13 Likes

I was expecting blood. Forgot the game was supposed to be kid friendly for a sec lol.

i gotchu fam

watch as i let my friend get mowed down.

new rigs and animations too

7 Likes

I made some Pumpkins!

28 Likes

Progress

40 Likes

What’s that for?

Fantasy themed PvP game, those images are from a lobby that I’m working on, still heavily work in progress but it is coming along nicely.

1 Like
OOOHHH PAPA BLESS

hearthands

3 Likes

Been working on AI for simple monsters like slimes.
Also been working on targeting, which is pretty neat too.

Targeting allows the player to attack without worrying about facing their enemy. All attacks move you forwards slightly, but targeted attacks turn to face the enemy ever so gently as to not break immersion that you are controlling all the moves.

ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʳᵗ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᶦᵐ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵗᵗᵉⁿᵗᶦᵒⁿ ʰᵘⁿᵍʳʸ ᵉⁿᵗᶦᵗʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈˢ ᶦⁿˢᵗᵃⁿᵗ ᵍʳᵃᵗᶦᶠᶦᶜᵃᵗᶦᵒⁿ ᶠᵒʳ ˢᵘˢᵗᵉⁿᵃⁿᶜᵉ

https://twitter.com/oniich_n/status/916189084690767873

5 Likes

Trying out smooth terrain for the… 3rd time I think?

13 Likes