What are you working on currently? (2018)

I’m not sure.

@WoodReviewer would be proud of those handles’ proper wood grain.

Yes. Yes he would. I know how wood grain works anyhow.

1 Like

Thank you, that worked!

5 Likes

Working on a new tab for ze Sticker Book to let players see their stats regarding fishing. This is just one of three pages that they can view.

4 Likes

NS 2400, full reveal coming soon!

3 Likes

Humvee: Finished! :white_check_mark:

Can’t wait to start to see these vehicles in action.

8 Likes

Did you make the car in blender or roblox studio?

Blender, as always.

Oh nice work.

Why was it like that in the first place…?

2 Likes

it removes unneeded faces and edges on surfaces with an angle less than whatever you set. reducing tri-count while making the geometry look roughly the same.

other decimators often work by either deleting every other, or less than a certain distance.
planar will instead remove based on how little it contributes to the details.

No why was it high poly to begin with

oh, my bad.
probably just selected part of the cylinder to extrude and didn’t clean up faces.

i do that too sometimes, but i always follow up with a limited dissolve to clean up.

I made it in a bit of a weird way, which left all those extra faces. I started off with the cylinder, than extruded a portion for the clamp, extruded the back of it to start the crane from top down, and yeah, those faces were all from the cylinder extrusions. I always clean up before export though… :eyes:!! (So this process isn’t unique to this model.)

Worlds flat.

Real-time seasons!

I’ve still got more to tinker with this slightly, but this will change in real-time according to the month. Used a loop to progress through them all quickly, though. I first had this idea in 2014, but I couldn’t think of anything practical to use it with nor did I have a game. Now I’m working on one.

1 Like

I am creating a “tycoon” based game that will teach the community how to handle resources and money income, the idea for this game would be to be in short an educational basic guide onto how to maximise profit and have a little fun doing so.

This will be the first time i have scripted a game , and will be doing it 100% based on UI, but i am doing this venture to 1) learn how to script , 2) Give a unique game to the community which people can play to learn and have fun, and 3) because i want to.

I know it may seem nothing but a pipe dream right now , but I am dedicated to give to the community a resource that can be both enjoyable and a learning resource which will be simplistic, easy to learn but hard to master, I just hope I can finish it.

From Mochro.
May your ideas and ventures be worth while.

4 Likes

Created a super computer, with state of the art cooling system, the only con is that you might need to wear a winter suit while using it, brrrr

15 Likes