What are you working on currently? (2019)

Simple test island

4 Likes

Found out how to make a cool effect using viewportframes since they now render specular on materials

20 Likes

It looks so good it doesn’t even look like ROBLOX, congratulations on the achievement!

1 Like

Developing with a small team a Transformers game that is based off many other Transformers games for consoles through the generations, supposed to be a crossover between almost all franchises, we’re in very early developing but as of now, I have these characters made from Blender entirely by myself exported into Roblox.

12 Likes

Looks really cool, I like how it glares in the first one.

1 Like

Currently working on low-poly skills!

2 Likes

did an animation study to understand how hips work.

1 Like

I spent 48 hours generating this terrain server side, its 8000x8000 studs.

https://www.roblox.com/games/3357285774/Terrain

6 Likes

how about making it so the snow is more present in flatter areas in the terrain higher up, since it seems like it starts too early on slopes on some mountains

big pew pew

17 Likes

Welcome to Coral Bay

Quick screenshot of an in-progress map for one of my projects (:

6 Likes

This is how the commissioner wanted it. It was a nice idea though, will do that for maps in the future! :smile:

Some awesome LED dest. sign

8 Likes

The text is too dark, which makes it hard to read, but other than that, it looks very authentic. Great work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Figured out how to make gifs out of images using imagemagik… And finished retopologizing and skinning and texturing my OC, Blu!
untitled

Now I do have to go back and fix some rigging issues as well as rig up the face. But I’m extremely satisfied with how this came out.

|

And in case anyone is wondering what the highpoly model looks like:

Highpoly is 479,874tris
Low Poly is 15,098.

Now for roblox, 15,098 tris for a character is a bit high, average character is under 7,0000. However this isn’t intended for roblox. Just wanted to do a serious project outside of Roblox for once. Almost done with it too!

13 Likes

what a weird say to tell someone that their work is nice

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. It sounds like I’m hating but its pretty good lol.

2 Likes

My brother made the model and I textured it.

18 Likes

Experimented more music.

4 Likes

https://www.roblox.com/games/3301893621/VR-Pistols-and-Poptarts

open for business. you can see how little ive done since my last video haha

3 Likes