What are you working on currently? (2022)

I updated my old terrain generator from 2021

You can also customize it (check out the demo here)

31 Likes

Are you gonna be able to opensource this as a uncopylocked game or a free model? I’d love to use this in my game, otherwise all that, this looks really good!

2 Likes

29 Likes

Like i already said i currently learn “Blender” more so… here is an Update for you!

This is my Donut as you can see i’m not finished yet Note: i currently try to learn the hotkeys of blender to make my workflow faster & better i watched this tutorial today so… Yeah this is what i’m learning. :pushpin:

12 Likes

I’m creating a Rec Room type of game with a friend of mine. I’m hoping for VR support to be added in the future!

3 Likes

Overlay for creations

Raw:
Example:

9 Likes

Donut Update! Today i added the icing to my Donut so… here is a Screenshot for you

if you want to know wich tutorial i followed today then Click here that was all what i have to say today but… i would Love to hear wich icing it should be so tell me right here in this poll

Which icing should the Donut have? :doughnut:
  • Dark Chocolate
  • White Chocolate
  • Other…

0 voters

if it should have a complete other icing then please tell me!

8 Likes

We’ve recently updated our 3D clothes for Attack on Titan: Retake

12 Likes

Is that in Roblox or some other place?

Are you asking if it’s made in Roblox Studio or a different program like blender?

2 Likes

It’s in roblox studio
The car would have been better quality and shiny if it was in blender :+1:

1 Like

I’ve been currently been working on a backrooms based game! Heres how it looks like now:

12 Likes

Bro. :moyai:

No way. :moyai:

You made that in a phone? :moyai:

That’s cool :moyai:

What program did you use? :moyai:

3 Likes

80s stripmall

17 Likes

He modelled it in prisma 3d. Probably would take me awhile in blender

1 Like

Very few understand where this place comes from

16 Likes

Been working on a story game that will revolutionize story games in general! This story will contain voice acting, impactful choices, and several different endings all depending on the choices you make with your fellow players!

7 Likes

Made this round-based guessing game last year just for fun. Recently I’ve been updating/improving some of the models and UI in it, and adding stuff here and there. Here’s how it looks as of now:

You begin by voting on a scene where the round will take place.

You then pick a question to ask other players in the server (each player gets a chance to ask a question during the round).

You can also create your own questions to use (the first three are free at the moment; I’ll probably add more at different points/wins in the future).

After you select a question, you’re asked for the correct answer to use for that question (only you can see it) and then the rest of the players try to guess what it is.

Players are given 30 seconds to guess.

Players who answer correctly receive a point. The player with the most correct answers wins the round.

The game:

8 Likes

Currently I am a little unmotivated for a full game, so I am working on a tree generating algorithm, and just working on cool projects like another one in progress is a server sided anti exploit

Hey all, i have been working on this game recently its already released…

would love to hear back from you guys in form of feedback or suggestions like if i should add something etc…

Feel free to check it out and give a review… :slight_smile:

• I will try it… :slight_smile:
  • did try it nice game… xD

0 voters

Link to the game

Enjoy!

6 Likes