What are you working on currently? (2022)

Engine go brr (Looks a lot better in-game btw)

10 Likes

Any scary character that’s like a weird mesh or npc or smth.

2 Likes

Starting on the materials. (picture is a bit small cus I don’t want to set my computer on fire just yet :sweat_smile:)

14 Likes

Dropping a new game in 1-2 weeks with @dibblfrib

11 Likes

Random thing I made in blender. :slightly_smiling_face:

In blender:

In studio:

20 Likes

Final Render! :partying_face: You can see the process from start to finish in this topic here!

14 Likes

Holy, that desert looks so good.

d o n ’ t e v e r k i c k r o b o d o g g o .

1 Like

Wow! Is this for find the button, after seeing your portfolio, I had to check out the game, and your maps look INSANE! Keep it up!

2 Likes

i am making this train, It works with CFrame but i did a script to be able to move along with the train and jump while you are in it

8 Likes

I just released my new game Find The Erasers today!

I coded and built all of it by myself in the span of 2 1/2 weeks.

Game: 🍂Islands!🫐 Find The Erasers (172) - Roblox

4 Likes

Working on an open notifications platform available for all plugins on the Plugin Marketplace to use. Going to be a bit hard though, since Roblox doesn’t have a feature where you can select what plugins a plugin might depend on.

5 Likes

s p a m

23 Likes

General structure has been completed. Working on the finer details.

7 Likes

Window details + some lighting.

7 Likes

I’ve now successfully tested this, the only other change I need to make is adding a UITextSizeConstraint. Thanks to my friend @cxmeels as always, for providing practical scripting advice lol

Will be getting GitHub Documentation ready soon, as well as a few alpha tests over there. ExperiencersInternational · GitHub

^ GitHub link will be broken eventually, need to rename it to the new name of AlertService

7 Likes

Just got adaptable sizing notifications working, can’t wait to actually use it in some of my own plugins!

8 Likes

This would be really cool open sourced, please consider it!

Maybe. In its current state, it is very specific to my game, but I’ll look into it.

Working on Project Delta
an up and coming new survival game

15 Likes