What are you working on currently? (2022)

TikTok inside of Roblox. Here’s me swiping through some videos I uploaded.

This has been an absolute nightmare to work on because of datastore limits and compression, but I think it’s turning out pretty well!

24 Likes

I attempted to create a dialogue system for my friend who knows nothing about scripting. Personally, I think it looks okay right now.

13 Likes

This. Is. Amazing. This could easily be a amazing game!

How do you even make this… :exploding_head:

Quick question: How do you plan on earning robux from this game? Or is it not your intentions?

3 Likes

When I make games I usually do not focus on features that use robux until later into development just so I don’t make any pay-to-win decisions.

Although, I play on allowing you to sponsor videos for robux, unlock sound effects, etc. Just simple stuff for when youre “editing” videos

4 Likes

I thought the recording was amazing, but then you come and tell me you can edit it with sound effects?! You are amazing!

2 Likes

Finished some watery wet stuff, feel free to have a look:

That’s my attempt at pushing the boundaries of roblox, hope you like it :wink:

7 Likes

DANG BRO HOW DO U DO THAT PLEASE SHOW ME

2 Likes

Update on some progress on my “TikTok in roblox” game:

• Time bar now works and you can drag it too
  • some more small effects like screen darkening while dragging time bar
  • Added a setting for “frame smoothening” which makes videos higher framerate

(its kind of hard to see the frame smoothening in the video, but its more visible at higher framerate)

Next I want to work on:

video description

16 Likes

made progress

34 Likes

beautiful, but you should make text smaller a bit

2 Likes

Over the past 3 months, I’ve been making a game about attacking skeletons with hammers. Weird idea, I know.

Here are a few videos of what I’ve recently created for the game. I haven’t created a proper map yet, so please excuse how not good it looks.

5 Likes

Daytona Beach, FL - Roblox

19 Likes

Waveform creation for audios by amplitude.

My waveform:

Tenacity’s waveform:

My guess for the peaks is either Roblox’s PlaybackLoudness is not quick enough to catch them or Roblox filtered some of the peaks of the sound.

Edit: generated a Monstercat one:

Much more precise and clean looking imo.

20 Likes

Finally finished a game after abandoning projects for 2 years! :tada:

It’s a game where you become a dog, and you run around to get treats and bones. I know, real classy.

10 Likes

Ups… lost on the beach

26 Likes

Finally!

Active Ragdolls/Physical Animation w/ Procedural Animation and Sword/Stab physics.

Working on a control system for this rig. Although 8 directions will not be enough for this Rig as it has 3 Animation states each with ability to go in all 360 degree directions
Also…stabby physics.

19 Likes

Check this out! Kampus - Modern Restaurant

Kampus - Modern Restaurant - Help and Feedback / Creations Feedback - DevForum | Roblox

3 Likes

No problem! It’s also true, I wasnt being nice. It’s a really great GUI that isnt too complex and isnt too simple.

2 Likes

man face

17 Likes

I recommend adding pictures!
It makes the post more appealing, so I know what I’m clicking on and not just a random link!

2 Likes