What are you working on currently? (2022)

Ever remake a fractal curve in Roblox just out of boredom?

RobloxScreenShot20221002_120156724

Menger Sponge, 5 iterations, consists of 8000 individual unions, framerate goes from 60 to 30 just looking at it.

11 Likes

Appseer made a lot of progress on it

13 Likes

I’m making a horror game where you are stuck in a basement, and you have to find clues to escape. I’ll put the game link when I’ve made good progress.
But here is a picture:

2 Likes

RobloxScreenShot20220928_122506442

5 Likes

soonly gonna import this car with baked textures into roblox

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 12.12.40 AM

19 Likes

I’ve made a module script called Function Helper and I’m updating it every week. The module gives useful functions to make your life easier while coding.
Here is the post:
Function Helper | A neat and easy way to code

Sadly there are no replies yet :frowning:
I would love if you could reply in the post and tell me what I can add in the module

2 Likes

Itd be cool if you added 2006 ui into it!

Building a 2022 Concorde, so far its 83% from being done, interior needs work.

21 Likes

Jar!

10 Likes

What do you guys think of this fox model I made in Blender (it’s going to be rigged soon)? :smiley:

Gyazo

5 Likes

Send this image to somebody with no context.

3 Likes

:crescent_moon:

4 Likes

Sounds nice. It’s slightly reminding me of Super Mario Galaxy. Were you going for a space tune?

some items i made for ugc

10 Likes

This is so good my guy! Love the design the realness and everything! Keep up the good work man!

1 Like

NOTE: 13+ Game…

This is a game I’ve been working on for a few months, it’s a Gta5 Styled game I’d like you to try it and please give me some feedback with the provided response box on the bottom right of your screen. (INGAME). It is a similar style to GTA 5 minus the strip clubs and major blood baths.

It has weapons, Vehicles, Police, NPC’s, Shops(kinda), Character Customization, Vehicle Customization, Weapons, Missions, Cutscenes, Etc…

Uploading: Screenshot (720).png…

Uploading: Screenshot (748).png…
Uploading: Screenshot (1011).png…

16 Likes

37 Likes