What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on improving my logo skills, so I made a Halloween practice logo:

16 Likes

Lookin good! Can’t wait to see this turn into an actual game! Keep up the great work friend! :smiley:

Been looking forward to seeing this after you carved the pumpkins. Awesome work, you could probably make some decent pay this Halloween.

1 Like

Damn and that is ROBLOX? It is so realistic. :flushed:

It is a really modern design! Only Maybe u can make at the Stats the frames with different colour gradients to make your design more colourfull!

1 Like

OpenAI on roblox. Talk to an AI and get answers.

For more information:
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/openai-in-roblox-answers-from-an-ai/

4 Likes

Here’s another practice logo that I just finished:

treeFinal

6 Likes

I’m currently porting my codebase to the new version of Nevermore.

It’s gone surprisingly well so far.

2 Likes

Good job! I truly hope you can fufill your dreams on hitting 50 million one day!

1 Like

Looks sick, especially the hair particle

1 Like

The UI burns my eyes, i bet my game Bowling Masters would do a collab with you :D

Seriously, maybe improve the UI? And also, if your looking for some bowling ball creators, i can help.

some random kids just disliked your game

I know about the like/dislike ratio, but it’s common on difficulty chart obbies because people tend to dislike when they don’t have enough skill to pass a stage.
Surprisingly, we have more favorites than dislikes, which proves, that the like ratio is not very well developed. I would like one similar to YouTube’s a lot more.

2 Likes

My custom terrain editor part 3

Its starting to look like an actual game screenshot.
This was made for Top view cameras, so it looks a bit weird in first person view.

Made some 2D tile system for more decorations, since it looked pretty bland with only 3D tiles.

48 Likes

Trying to make a seat layout for an Airbus A330 in blender. This is what it looks like so far:

Screenshot (96)

5 Likes

Trying to integrate volumetric lighting into one of my games.

15 Likes

24 Likes

How the hell? Is the map getting scaled dynamically while the character stays in place, or what?

2 Likes

after 3 months and many changes later the goldroom from the shining is (almost) complete

thanks for taking a look

29 Likes

I made an animation
This statue represents peace

Animation

3 Likes