What are you working on currently? (2022)

Ive been working on making game logos

9 Likes

Original Map: BloxyVille Speedway (Showcase) - Roblox

30 Likes

Scrapped showcase but still thought I’d share it here

6 Likes

Im working on improving my modelling skills. Here is a steampunk piano I created from blender:

(I lost the file so I cant edit it :frowning:)
Also if you watch Robuilder it was inspired from his animated asset pack series.

18 Likes

Decided to test a potential stage background:

1 Like

Writing a game framework to build my new game on top of. Here are some screenshots I did to test the art style.

tech_demo_1

tech_demo_2

85 Likes

I cant even imagine how much time this took you to make, I will never get close to making something like that! amazing!!!

5 Likes

God what have I done: The squeakquel; a quirky earthbound inspired action rpg about something

Just finished my advanced modelling project for University! Learnt how to go through the industry standard pipeline of character creation, utilising ZBrush, 3DS Max, 3D Coat, Substance Painter, and I want to learn Maya to use XGen for fur simulation.

For my project I recreated Ratchet from the latest PS5 game Rift Apart!

For fun I tried importing it to roblox (it’s 75k tris so I had to divide the model up a ton to import it) - for some reason it looks more shiny in this than elsewhere

52 Likes

Quickswapping

37 Likes

I’ve been recently adding 2k pbr textures to a private game i made for fun in roblox, some examples of a 1k pbr texture here

Here is an example of a 2k pbr texture in roblox that i added (The limit is 1024x1024 but it’s easy to bypass that)

(sorry for the texture cutting, im trying to fix this)

(Textures are from polyhaven, but i have some that i made myself)

Edit: These textures are being rendered in realtime in roblox, the performance is quite good)

19 Likes

Candle

25 Likes

Practicing logo design!

10 Likes

Decoring my little house!

It’s for a christmas project i forgot to release in december. I gotta remake all the map and script it.

10 Likes

A showcase

11 Likes

Hello everyone! Recently I’ve been updating some of my build progress on my first game and wanted to maintain this consistency with my newest update on my build. This is “BrewStars” the popular cafe of the town of my game. The game itself is story bound so the function of it doesn’t exactly merit as a coffee and food shop more than a sequence in the story. Below are pictures of the interior and exterior of the coffee shop. Of course changes to the design could quickly come for functionality and overall ambience. Please let me know if I can make any changes for advice and suggestions for my first game is very much appreciated. Thanks!

18 Likes

Just started on a map commission, here’s some trees I made (textures as well of course).
Quite new to doing more realistic foliage so this is like my 2nd time doing 'em. They’re actually very performance-friendly.

6 Likes

Fantastic usage of inverse kinematics on the ai crane!

2 Likes

Fire Tornado

18 Likes

:wink:

46 Likes