What are you working on currently? (2022)

Working on a cell based grid placement system.
Open source soon.

High quality version: Roblox: Cell Based Grid Placement System - YouTube

19 Likes

Done with this one. Starting the next build now. :smile: (I will add some small details later)

9 Likes

No actually, I made it in https://figma.com. I haven’t coded it yet and I’m planning too.

1 Like

Something I made for fun! :artificial_satellite:

18 Likes

Sci-fi floor panel I made out of parts and unions. (Each panel contains 270+ parts)

It's not that performant though

17 Likes

17 Likes
  1. Placing identical wood rectangular parts next to each other.

2. Selecting them all, deselecting half with Part Picker, and turning them into wooden planks.

3. I then select the parts once again and use Auto Shade to shade them into a random color.

@A_SquaredAnimations, I used a different plugin called RoCurve. Based on my personal experience, it is better than Archimedes since it allows you to create a curve by selecting two parts.

7 Likes

Here’s my latest vehicle I’ve created:

Hiroshani CRK001

Not a final design yet, updates still to come as I develop this V12-powered vehicle.

Edit: added the brake ducts on each wheel.

16 Likes

Everything you see there is using Roblox animations. Even the camera.

2 Likes

Check it out: more signals.

12 Likes

[Lantern]
Polys: 15,172
Verts: 15,166

10 Likes

0001-0060 (7)

11 Likes

I’ve currently started to keep working on the game I started in 2021 with @DJCsaber (not on the DevForum)! It’s a school-themed story game, and the map is inspired by my real school!

1 Like

New Finished Areas (Coming Soon: City Port)

30 Likes

is this for a commission your own game or something else?

1 Like

So you are a website developer?

1 Like

It is my own map, that is, it is not a commission

4 Likes

Nope I just designed the UI for fun, it’s like any other UI editing software, it’s similar to roblox studio’s or even photoshop just with more features and customization (roblox wise).

3 Likes

Ford Explorer for my upcoming game, Livery and detailing done, now just for scripting!

10 Likes

well, your own map is insane