What are you working on currently? (2022)

15 Likes

I’m currently in the process of learning how to rig character models, just for one meme I want to make somewhere down the line.

That’s the best reason to do something, is it not?

13 Likes

Working on a Underground Lab

13 Likes

Got the bugs ironed out. I’m really proud of the result, as simple as it is

17 Likes

After being away for a while, we’re back for more :eyes:

18 Likes

I’m working on a jewelry shop :gem: :coin:

discord-logo-png-7635 Programmer_bcrk#5914

logo-youtube-png-clipart-11Programmer_bcrk

@dikyar9

10 Likes

SLIME MONSTER

I made this yesterday using blender and practiced the sculpting section. As you can see the slime monster is ready for battle. It’s got two cars to make it go zoom, a human to give it knowledge, a water dispenser to hydrate it, my 1 year anniversary cake for food, a tree to give it oxygen so it can breath and a street light to light up the night sky when it’s dark. YAY!!!

The reason why I haven’t posted my creations for a month is because I have been practicing animating and scripting and creating a game.

8 Likes

Made this:
(It’s a huge video of the backrooms, made to look like Kane Pixels creation, Backrooms Found Footage)
https://www.canva.com/design/DAFHj_foZFA/U7xKXYhyZEbyWUviibo0bw/watch?utm_content=DAFHj_foZFA&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

1 Like

Do you dare join their dance team?

I think I’m getting a bit carried away with this…

21 Likes

Beretta M9

Portfolio: https://jackjackjones06.wixsite.com/website

20 Likes

Archimedes? Its pretty to make with Archimedes, pretty sure you could use that.

Working on a soundtrack, WIP track above

9 Likes

Well, im soon going to work on a game called “Sticks”

Sticks is a game like Capture the flag, but from me playing it, ussaly CTF (Capture the flag) has a larger playing feild than in Sticks, An example of a sticks playing feild size is like a School gym. An example of a CTF feild is like a yard of a camp.

I got the idea of this from a game that I played at a camp, the game inspired me to make it on roblox.

Thats what im working on (soon).

Quick commission.

13 Likes

Old pictures I found in my library:

12 Likes

also a random ptfs graphic
for my roblox avgeeks

3 Likes

Print a bloxy cola! maybe paint it or something idk

I’m actively building an International School located in South Korea. It’s based off of Seoul Foreign School, here are some photos.

Main Building Exterior:

Main Building Front Desk:

Main Building Grand Staircase:

Gymnasium Building:

Swimming Complex:

Cafeteria Vendor:

It’s name is Incheon International School, thanks for checking it out!

27 Likes

Wow, It looks amazing! I love how you used a lot of natural lighting instead of flooding the building with point lights, great work!

2 Likes

The lighting on this looks phenomenal! What techniques do you use to set the lighting up? (If you don’t mind sharing, of course)

2 Likes