What are you working on currently? (2022)

That looks awesome, also, idk why but the 2nd picture gives me an airport vibe

1 Like

That looks amazing, so amazing it looks like blender or ue5/4

1 Like

Hey, I am currently working on a plugin called RoTransition, it will help other developers creating different transitions with many different option.

trulychxse-banner
i remade pazetweets’ banner and tailored it to my liking

6 Likes

4 Likes

Rimac Automobili, a Croatian automaker, announced the world’s first production-ready electric car, the Rimac Nevera. This beautiful car is the result of years of hard work and innovation by Rimac Automobili engineers. The Rimac Nevera is a unique and groundbreaking car that has set new standards for electric cars.

Over a month ago, at Italimpex Productions, we started a project which involved 3D modeling the car and making a 3D animation with it. We 3D modeled the car in Blender from scratch. We’ve also done animation in Blender and used DaVinci Resolve for post production work.

It was a challenging project. The car is detailed and the animation required a lot of time and effort to make it look realistic. We took into account the different camera angles and lighting conditions. We also had to make sure that the car’s reflections and shadows looked realistic.

Thanks to the hard work of our team, we were able to overcome all these challenges and deliver a 3D animation of the Rimac Nevera. We are really proud of the end result and we hope you enjoy it!

18 Likes

Yesss! I was just watching this in the pwnisher discord! Glad you’re on the forums too!

1 Like

This is what I have been working on recently, made in blender and substance painter.

15 Likes

First of all this looks very amazing! Where did you get that vegetation and haybales from?

have gone for a while to practice animations it’s not that good but i tried my best lol

8 Likes

25 Likes

That looks amazing! Do you have a link to the project?

1 Like

Ships that i made a while ago
ships

13 Likes

Creating a log cabin for a showcase game of mine!

Feedback is welcome!

Note: This is work in progress, more coming soon! :happy2:

7 Likes

Still working a little on Push the penguins, a casual action game, which is uncopylocked.

Each stage is random, including tornados, dynamite, portals and a few more. The dynamite can blow holes in the ice shelf.

Next to be added might be a PvP stage, or a stage that takes place on Mars.

7 Likes

M82 BARRETT
8.9K triangles

probably my favourite gun model I have done to date!
Screenshot_3

14 Likes

Working on a word game, made loads of progress. Hopefully it provides a different and unique approach to roblox word games! Am slowly creeping towards a proper release…

Try it here-

2 Likes

made an overlay

11 Likes

This iconic place could not be missing, with a great view of the sea

22 Likes

Some parts of a subway for a cyberpunk city map collaboration between me and SkyNymph.

37 Likes