What are you working on currently? (2022)

I am making a high quality clicker game called Master Clickers

1 Like

I have created the 2nd building, based off a model online. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

reminds me of 2014 terrain, LOVE IT

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/543913435264450656/1009153265843314808/2022-08-16_13-13-31.mp4

6 Likes

I have been working on a car game since a few months ago. It’s pretty much still a rough prototype and I haven’t even made the damage system. But so far I’d say it looks kinda decent.

19 Likes

That’s really good for a rough prototype!

It looks a lot more than decent! This looks amazing!

3 Likes

finishing city stuff

11 Likes

I finished the mouse!

12 Likes

Hello everyone, I need some help choosing which thumbnail is better (or what I should improve on)! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve been mostly idle but just got back into developing and am trying to make a flight game with a classic brickbattle theme.

1 Like

It’s like Mickey Mouse threw his child into the dry ager

1 Like

I can’t use instagram just for that
Twitter may ban me

1 Like

Made a Shop UI for my upcoming game!

13 Likes

Pretty decent, maybe try adding a light/dark theme to the shop if you could do that? I mean like, a button to toggle it.

Love the classic yellow face head (OOF) lol

RIP OOF

I’d say the second one, it look’s more sharp.

1 Like

I like the first one better. Second one is too bright and distracts away from the title.

1 Like

Ready for queue…

Still a work in progress.

16 Likes

I find both a little dark. It’s hard to make out details as the icon will be pretty small aswell. You have to catch peoples attention.

1 Like

Sneakpeak #4 on my TikTok Game in Roblox (Orchid)

I’ve made a new recording system and videos now take up ~77x less data. (Yup thats not a typo)

New System Data vs Old System Data
  • Before, a 10 second recording was about 700,000 bytes at 25 fps.

• With the new system, a 10 second recording is only about 9000 bytes at 25 fps

The coolest thing with the new system is that there’s little to no visual difference from the old system to the new one, and it actually ends up looking smoother in some cases.

Here’s a video of the new system

(the dummy is the recording of my character):

Let me know your thoughts!

14 Likes

Love the use of highlights. Looks like a pretty cool game.

1 Like