What are you working on currently? (2022)

If it ever becomes one…

It will be voiced by Chris Pratt.

3 Likes

Considering how much effort was put into this and showcased all throughout last year’s waywoc thread, this deserves way more attention. no flaws, entertainment 10/10

5 Likes

After forgetting about Roblox entirely for two months and trying to learn Unity, I’ve decided to go back to Roblox… for the time being. (I just wanted to maintain my games.)

That being said, I’m now working on major revamps for all (3) of the games that have ever been published on the group.

Battle Burst
Battle Burst is a fast paced combat game incorporating both melee and ranged weapons.
Coming in this update is a complete redesign to the weapon purchasing system, reprogrammed weapons and a complete UI redesign.
Play it here.

Speedrun World
Speedrun World is a speedrunning game inspired by Speedrun 4. The revamp is going to add maps, leaderboards, and features.
Play it here.

Tornado Valley
Tornado valley is the first ever game that I published on my group, SwiftStorm Studios. I started the project in late 2018. However, the game was made private in late 2019 when, after learning a lot about programming in Roblox, I realized that the code of the game was too messy to work with. I am proud to announce, however, that it will be coming back in 2022.

Group
I’m trying to reach my extremely ambitious goals for 2022.

So it would mean a lot if you would consider joining my group here:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/4938650/SwiftStorm-Studios#!/about

Thanks!

5 Likes

I’ve been working on improving my modelling skills lately. Here is my first successful high poly car :smiley: !

(i know i still have to work on my topology)

33 Likes

Few animal models
Uploading: 5a203d78a9fba84d150323127625cb55.png…

Starting to work on my lower poly all platform animal game again!

16 Likes

:wink:
Decoration…

30 Likes

17 Likes

1hr cake challenge

15 Likes

I honestly would classify that as a low poly or medium poly car lol although this would be really great for roblox since it only has 4k tris btw it looks really good I wish I could model cars (if you got any tips to start it would be great)

1 Like

it would take me just 1 hour to render that lol anyways it’s not bad for 1 hour I would suggest shading smooth on the bottom part and insetting the frosting objects on the top to remove those creases from subdivision surface (or you can gridfill but I like insetting better)

1 Like

Yeah, I could have done much more if given more time. 2 things though. First, the ridge’s were not on purpose but I thought it gave it more depth and realism of icing so I kept it. If it looks bad though I can remove it and probably will since it creates an inconsistency with the second layer. Second, the bottom part is shaded smooth, so I couldn’t figure out why it was not doing it.

this looks super cool, is this already out or does it have a discord?

not out yet and no discord atm, but should be out in the next month or two : D
its gonna be really fun to mess around on

2 Likes

will it be called romingle? seems like a very cool project

Experimenting with textures and lighting in Blender

13 Likes

Your actually insane dude. That looks really professional, I love the lighting! Great job!

First off, I am trying to make a simulator yet have no idea how to build it properly. I am aiming to release the game in about four months. I have 3 months of experience in building and this is my first time trying low-poly building without blender. I used one free model but I am hoping I can get some custom models made (Lol). I can script as well and I have 1 year of experience with that. I scripted a pet system that has a data store and all the stuff,(5+ Hours of work). I am looking for a modeler so please DM if you would like to be hired. Here are some attachments:

My Pet system:

7 Likes

I just currently began working on this low-poly car.
Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 9.27.58 AM

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 10.49.53 AM
Hey @sec_dude, I was wondering if you have any tips for me! Your car looks amazing and I wish mine looked more like that :upside_down_face:

You can check out my feedback post if you have any ideas:

5 Likes

i was testing my lava texture and accidentally made lava wood

23 Likes

I’m working currently on a game based on a game engine called “Source”
Here is the link since i can’t upload pictures for now:
https://www.roblox.com/games/8549337816/Head-source-location

2 Likes