What are you working on currently? (2022)

i just recently updated my messing service test place to feature some more player-to-player interaction, along with a map to run around on

player movement may be jittery due to the fact i havent added an exception for the local player when updating position

feel free to test it out here

2 Likes

This is extremely cool! I just wish there was a key to type and send it instead of typing

2 Likes

Your technique for rope bridges is just what I needed to help spice up my Brickbattle-styled maps :eyes:. Glad to hear I helped inspire a couple cool creations!

1 Like

Here’s an adventure-themed map I’ve been working on. It’s part of my game Finders Keepers and is part of four thematically unique maps: horror (completed), adventure (completed now), fantasy and classic (yet to be completed). I’m excited to finally start testing this Egyptian temple with players now!

9 Likes

A daisho I just finished for a commission, consisting of a “Katana” and a “Wakizashi”

8 Likes

you are missing side mirrors, and possibly a license plate.

2 Likes

Yes it is :grinning:

Currently reworking my OS simulator game, with a community based appstore and such

here is the game if anyone wants to play the game

8 Likes

I finished making a burger patty fryer recently: Patty Fryer Showcase

Goes with the deep fryer i made some time ago: Deep Fryer Showcase

1 Like

Yup the side mirrors.
not necessary the license plate for a racing car but okay.
:happy2:

1 Like

Some more progress for an MMORPG project of mine:

16 Likes

3D render of Rimac Nevera achieved with Blender Cycles

RimacNevera_SM_Quality

19 Likes

I’ve finally released my first game on Roblox :smiley:
It’s called Bendy Bugs, a game inspired by games like slither .io and little big snake, and it’s fully 2D using only ScreenGui’s. It’s 25 players per server, with bots filling in any gaps.
I started work on this over a year and a half ago, so it feels great to finally get it out. Now I need to start creating more skins for it.

15 Likes

Revamping my game’s map

13 Likes

Yeah, just keep forgetting to do it, thanks for reminding me!

1 Like

Ok the updated version. :happy2:

20 Likes

added more stuff to messaging service testing, and turned it into a ghost deathmatch
in this stage, it’s best played when all parties involved are streaming, which effectively makes it a clone of Screencheat, just convoluted

had to remove the ability to see other players cos it was already starting to reach the apis limits, though you can still interact with players

as always, everybody is on different servers, and you can test it out here

4 Likes

Nope this is only testing emote in profile pic using coding in opera browser

3D render of Rimac Nevera achieved with Blender Cycles - rear view

18 Likes

I don’t know a lot about racing cars but I’m pretty sure you need a license plate on them.