What are you working on currently? (2022)

This is correct. BC counts down, while AD counts up.

working on another UGC concept, some mech arms this time. If I do the textures well I might use them for my ugc application when they open back up

16 Likes

Reminds me of Doc Oc from Spider-Man. Just… more deadly

2 Likes

haha ye, altho a bit less flexible i guess xD

1 Like

Memories of the past :snowflake::clock230:

34 Likes

Hired a few skeleton photomodels to pose for me on the green screen.

Here’s the game it will be used for - ★ Melee Combat Feedback {Skeletal Frenzy}

11 Likes

A while back, a friend of mine made a thumbnail for our game:

She went too far however and it didn’t accurately convey the gameplay; The rouge security robots fire lasers like a lasergun, not a continuous beam, and sword attacks do not look like this in air. Instead of being annoyed, however, I decided to spice things up and use it for inspiration for my game, giving the security robots a secondary attack which resembles the pic:

(It even scorches the terrain :smirk: )

Eventually I shall add arial variations for sword swings too! Here’s the game should you wish to roam around the currently made planets, beware if using potato OS as optimisations are needed, it’s more of a showcase right now as progressive gameplay mechanics are incomplete:

10 Likes

UI Design, made with CANVA

14 Likes

Hey, I’m currently working on a café for my upcoming café group. Feel free to give any feedback. :happy1:

10 Likes

Looks very cool. I got on the lift and went into the caves to find stone for the tutorial mission. I could mine the cave, but I didn’t get any stone. Ah ok so not every block you mine gives you a stone. I get it.

Next mission is to repair the pickaxe. I think I am lost tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Textured my mech arms! Altho they’re 1.8k verts and use PBR materials so I don’t think I could make them look this good as an actual UGC lol

follow for more:

23 Likes

Still early in the design of the interior.

12 Likes

4 Likes

That seems so cool, impressed how you worked that out!!

working on “church of the chicken” a silly idea i got randomly

Do you guys embrace chicken??

7 Likes

3 Likes

Small little game I’m working on, you have to find the admin.
All of these commands can backfire, and for a short amount of time, reveal your the admin.

The kill command can make you lose the game, as it can kill you.

2 Likes

simple slash and shoot game where you basically chill and survive each round

5 Likes

had this cute ugc idea yesterday

26 Likes

More progress!

9 Likes