What are you working on currently? (2022)

looks awesome. i would recommend creating more realistic monsters if that’s not on your to-do list.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! We have more enemy types and designs on the planning board!

2 Likes

I tried making a lowpoly lightsaber in blender. The render didn’t work with eevee so I’m using cycles but the bloom doesn’t appear for some reason.

3 Likes

Giant Mouse :flushed:

RobloxScreenShot20220831_212343921

He is a little silly, can you escape the silly?

2 Likes

I’ve been playing around with this concept of making flexible light ribbons that display animated graphics

40 Likes

Honstly,I never took developing seriously. But now I am, I’m not making games. Im learning how to script. Hopefully I will commit, and then I will become a good scripter/coder!

2 Likes

That’s awesome that you’re learning how to script! With practice and perseverance you can go a long ways

:star: Isles Café :star:

• Casual Roblox Café made by Isles
• Game isn’t out yet but just around the corner!

• Preview 1

• Preview 2

• Preview 3

• Preview 4

8 Likes

It’s a McLaren 720s but ye I can see the resemblance :sweat_smile:

i’m currently working on a building game

5 Likes

Rat milk

10 Likes

The place where the journey of these 3 friends began…

21 Likes

Kinda remind me of the gta 5 story mode beginning with the bank heist because of all the snow! I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I see talent right here. This needs to be a thumbnail for A_squared’s couch shop. Lol.

1 Like

How did I miss this before? This looks really cool!

Agreed

1 Like

Today Cupid and Leon came to my Green Screen studio to pose for badge icons.

Badges

Cupid Gone Wrong - Get 1000 kills with a bow.

Professional Skiller - Get Rank 30 (Hard to do).

Professional Skiller

These will be used in my first person melee combat game, where you actually are able to customize your skeletons in 1000+ combinations of hairs, beards and accessories.
The game is private now, but it will be released very soon (Most likely this monday). You can add it to favorites and click the follow button to be notified about the release.

8 Likes

Howa Type 20 Automatic Rifle. Attachments are changeable and easy to animate.

17 Likes

For a long time you have been showing us cities but now your showing us the interior and oh my god the atmosphere the detail love the donut easter egg btw

Mortimor :stuck_out_tongue:

If anything should be fixed/changed PLEASE let me know, thanks.

12 Likes

ROBLOX Studio Speedbuild: Streets of December - YouTube I knew I saw this somewhere :smile: how did you make the snow have a shape like that?

1 Like