What are you working on currently? (2022)

It only removed the HBAO after I had RoShade installed. It changed the technology to ShadowMap, like if I was in a game with Future Lighting, it’d be ShadowMap.

1 Like

Insanis Aurum

24 Likes

I was going to post something but scrolling up there are wayyy too many cooler things

1 Like

Awww, we still want to see what you made, we are always happy to help out and help you improve.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Well uhhh here is a new ui style I started testing out and this is settings menu that I made a few days ago. I think it looks cool but still needs a bit more adjustments

18 Likes

I love the cartoony style, love it so much

1 Like

Oh, i misunderstood. Sorry.

(Character Space limit)

1 Like

Looks amazing, I don’t know what it is but all I know is that it looks cool.

2 Likes

As you can see I’m rebuilding my SAR Rx Class for the 384895645646437834753889532788’s time

6 Likes

The L3

13 Likes

The follow up to the GAme Controller axe:

The valkyrie gaming headset! (w/ RGB)

31 Likes

Looks really good! One thing I would change though. I think the UI for the Sound Effects, Players, etc. would look better if it wasn’t transparent. It should be the same as the code redeeming one.

1 Like

:o

13 Likes

Currently I’m working on Developer Education, it is an educational experience on Roblox, were you can learn about programming, UI Design, building, etc.

1 Like

word

16 Likes

Jailbreak-inspired admin prompt for my game. It’s still a little bit buggy + there are not too many commands, but it works.

Bigger resolution
https://zilibobi.herokuapp.com/uploads/1650392947161.mp4

11 Likes

28 Likes

Future lighting doesn’t disable HBAO, the strength is just toned down a lot to compensate for how resource intensive it is.

1 Like

For RobloxPlayer, I’d recommend installing RoShade, as its the easiest choice available. If you are unable to install RoShade or the RoShade UI won’t show up, install ReShade using the DirectX 10+ option.

The reason why this doesn’t work on OpenGL despite being set there to default is because OpenGL only renders on low powered devices. With OpenGL, certain shaders and lighting options are disabled such as shadowmaps.

For Roblox Studio, RoShade will not work as its installation directories is only set to that of the RobloxPlayer, meaning you will have to install ReShade.

Before installing the ReShade into the Studio directories, you need to set your GraphicsMode (renderer) to D3D11, under File > Studio Settings > Rendering > General > GraphicsMode. Alternatively, you could also set this to Vulkan.

Once set, close out of Studio, open ReShade, set the installation directories, and set your rendering API to the option that you have set in Studio then you may proceed through the rest of the installation as normal.

Open Studio again and you should have ReShade installed properly.

Hope this helps.

5 Likes

I didn’t see/read the creator name when looking in awe at this and thought “Huh, that looks a lot like MageRegal’s stuff”

1 Like