What are you working on currently? (2022)

Day 2 of texturing

26 Likes

If this counts I made a tutorial How to make a clean, appealing UI

2 Likes

How did you make this?

1 Like

WIP

19 Likes

robloxapp-20220427-1538054.wmv (2.9 MB)
Finished a SCP outside sector themed build

6 Likes

So I made a backrooms game/simulation to practice random generation and it might have some potential. Has a few bugs with the weapons though.

screenshots:

game link:

7 Likes

Can you elaborate please? I don’t quite understand.

1 Like

creating a sidescrolling rooftop runner game

35 Likes

I saw a couple of your posts about this. That sounds really cool. Best of luck!!!

This looks very realistic. Good job!

1 Like

This is a very nice set up! The lighting is nicely calibrated as well.

Absolutely love it, the ‘neo tokyo city style’ (call it what you want) aesthetic is literally one of my favorite aesthetics lol.

Working on a game called Pizza Simulator(Name Not Finalized) Basically a restaurant management game that functions like The Pizza job in bloxburg, makes up for the lack of content in Laundry simulator, and takes away some of the complexity of My Restaurant By Big games.

We will have cool features like trading items that have randomized colors, skins and stats that can be purchased at a “underground” Daily shop for high rank players,

A cooking system that allows you to fulfill orders by adding toppings.

And a system that allows people to share there shop via a shop code across severs and the owner will receive a kickback of every order completed. Aka Franchise system.

[All of these ideas have been tested and work, however to cut down on time we will choose not to have all of them in the early days to cut down on development time]

We’ve got a long 3 weeks ahead before the first VERY early publish.

Feel free to favorite the game follow the game to get updates tho!

21 Likes

Kampus - Restaurant

32 Likes

25 Likes

Finished a cool GIF/Video for a tv

WallpaperGIF

Heres the post i made about it explaining what its based on:

18 Likes

Cool! Watch out for copyright tho.

2 Likes

trying to making another car… :hidere:

10 Likes

Working on a non-real-time ray tracing engine in Roblox. Utilizes parallel Lua for faster renders in 1080p.

19 Likes

13 Likes