What are you working on currently? (2024)

I agree, I’d admit I should had actually spent half an hour more on fixing those first, unfortunately I got too tired and thought of calling it a day.

Will definitely consider fixing those first.

(What I basically did was, I made a blockout of the scaffold with Plastic Parts of different colors, and then in the end, with help of part picker plugin, changed the materials and colors xD )

1 Like

Cooking rn :cook:

8 Likes

Super cool hybrid of modern lighting and old building. Is it an adventure game or something?

modeled and rigged my first model, ik the animations are wack

2 Likes

Alone is a singleplayer story game with themes of adventure, sci-fi, western, horror, and drama. I have spent hundreds of hours tediously working during the past 9 months to completely remaster and remake my most popular game from 10 years ago. I put my heart and soul into this game and with it being singleplayer, it likely won’t get as much attention as other games, but if you have any interest in seeing a Roblox experience like no other, I encourage you to try it out!

1 Like

Currently working on a community hangout game.

Read more about it here

thanks yall

Working on this atm

13 Likes

also had to make some clothes made to fit body perfectly

Practicing Blender modeling. Yes, i followed Blender Gurus donut tutorial. Thats my first time following a tutorial seriously, just so i can learn something new, so here it is.

7 Likes

will I get in trouble for making this body?

1 Like

Nah I think you are good, this should be allowed (Just don’t make it too revealing)

2 Likes

You made me hungry now. And it’s like 2AM :pensive: :sob:

1 Like

Working on an FPS FFA game heavily inspired by that ‘One in the Chamber’ gamemode from Black Ops 2 themed entirely around being a yeehaw. First attempt of a solo-project!

3 Likes

Complete overhaul (WIP)

Now even taller. And more lag. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

After a long wait, we finally managed to make the CC 206 locomotive (GE CM20EMP). This locomotive is a favorite locomotive of train lovers in Indonesia. And this locomotive will soon be available at IncoRails!

5 Likes

This is honestly great, how did you even plan out the story and stuff?

1 Like

Drifting Away WAYWOC - #2

See below for a summary of what we accomplished this week regarding the development of our new game, “Drifting Away 2”.

Keep in mind that all art, the map, UI, functionality, etc. Are temporary placeholders, and will most certainly change in future.

Currency system

We have created a currency system, as displayed in the video below. (Please excuse the compression)

Item manipulation / interaction system

See the below video regarding the item interaction system, which allows you to move objects around. (I still have to adjust some parameters so it might be a bit janky)

Digging system

A system has been implemented that allows you to dig from these piles of clay. See the below video.

Selling system

And lastly, we have implemented a system that allows you to sell items. This is just a placeholder.
See below video.

As I have already said (two times!), this is all placeholder material, which means the final product will look very different from this.

We still have a lot of bug smashing and implementing to do, so I’d better get back to work!
Thanks for reading!
~ CannedWither

9 Likes

I wrote a loose script of events in a .txt file and just went chronologically through development. I would spent a lot of my free time thinking about how to make the best possible story I could and would make revisions as I go. It really helps to have an idea of where things would be going so you could set things up and pay them off later. As I said in the original post, the general concept has been around for 10 years, but this version of the story was mostly conceived about 10 months ago or so now. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed it!

• VeilHorror Games Presents: Banjo’s Diner
    Welcome to Banjo’s Diner! In this thrilling horror experience, you take on the role of a security officer working the night shift. Your goal is to survive seven nights while dealing with the creepy animatronics that come to life after dark. Play alone or with up to 3 friends and see if you can make it till 6 AM without getting caught by Banjo and his “friends.” Are you brave enough to uncover the secrets of Banjo’s Diner?

● UPDATES
➥ - IN DEVELOPMENT

Banjo Display
Waddle Display
HipHop Display
Tromp Display
Ribbit Display

Still in development, hoping to have it out by October. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Wow I love those models, ill check the game out when it releases

1 Like