What are you working on currently? (2024)

I wrote a python program to import any arbitrary image into roblox using matplotlib and EditableImage

31 Likes

Not sure why it was necessary to make a whole new WAYWOC 24 thread and unlist the other one but here you go again…

Currently working on a working iPhone 15 Pro, abandoned my old project of the iPhone 14 Pro.
Not my model but here are some clean shots of it. Planning to make it 1:1 like an operating system, quite the challenge but I’ve seen some people make Windows remakes that almost work just like an actual Windows PC.

I’m already working on the booting and it’s going well so far.

40 Likes

I have a WIP Roblox API wrapper for both Open Cloud and the Web API (it’s a node package).

I do my best to actively maintain the wrapper even when I don’t have much motivation, but bug reports and feature requests are very useful and are more than welcome.

GitHub Repository:

NPM Package Link:
https://npmjs.com//package/cloudblox

Installation:
npm install cloudblox

6 Likes

Nexus Dynamics

We’re currently busy creating our final installment of our admin panels, this one is already equipped with studio features to grant developers abilities Roblox should have added :eyes:

Note: Premium & Verified badge just for testing

63 Likes

Currently working on maximizing my detailing skills in terms of building solely within the Roblox Studio engine, although this is highly nonoptimal for performance so I’ll try to spend most of 2024 learning and mastering Blender for scenes that are actually usable in game and won’t lag out due to millions of parts!

(Will edit post once I have more new stuff to show)

79 Likes

I don’t know anymore

(Yes all part of the same game)

35 Likes

Neue Fahrzeuge für den ÖPNV-Simulator

28 Likes

Made a PNG exporter fully in roblox using PNG LIBRARY. Also made it support images over 1028x1028 resolution by using multiple image instances, making it possible to load any png image from the web live. I might attach screenshots later.

9 Likes

That sounds really interesting

3 Likes

I’ve actually made PNG loaders before, using parts (~1 year ago) and ViewportCanvas (~3 months ago). You can see them here:

6 Likes

Currently working on re-inventing the current Roblox control systems to allow for smooth dynamic movement as opposed to the classic rigid movement that is currently provided. I am then porting this entire system into a group I’m working on as a test case.

Currently the system provides enhanced control options for iPad and console users, including desirable features such as an intuitive shift lock and a fully dynamic movement system - the idea is to innovate the current experience that users get on the platform without detriment to the actual running quality of the game by editing the game at the Roblox Core scripts level.

https://gyazo.com/9d5447e939f341ff56f85bcde0002edf

9 Likes

Wait so are these loaders able to go on ImageLabel or are they just using parts as pixels in a viewportframe, and if so aren’t they laggy?

3 Likes

Only second one uses UI elements for that and they can go on user interface, they are pretty laggy when you load them but it gets better once you finish loading them. First one was a bunch of baseparts and really laggy when you get close to them.

EDIT: I might publish the module, but using it ingame is a bad idea, your ram usage increases by about 2-4 Gb when loading big images, and it will cause memory leaks if not disposed properly.

4 Likes

Ah I see, its just for fun and games then, anyways thanks for enlightning me!

3 Likes

I’m currently working on a ghost hunting game called “Paranoia”, it has a unique artstyle common among games in the early 2000s and late 90s.

20 Likes

god bless for the buffer datatype that I haven’t touched yet :pray:

2 Likes

hey ! I like this , Where can I find/buy it ?

4 Likes

Currently working on a Lightsaber Battlegrounds VR game, spent the past 2 months working on it and it close to releasing in alpha!

48 Likes

I’m trying to get back into developing a game called spotlight. Currently the game is nothing, and I’m terrible at scripting. But hey.

8 Likes

I am working on raycast engine to make a 8 bit horror, hope I will finish it this year

6 Likes