What are you working on currently? (2024)

Currently working on my ray-tracer: (more info can be found here)

13 Likes

14 Likes

May I be a beta tester? The game looks EXTREMELY fun! It would be an honor to play your game, trailers got me all excited now!

This is cool! It would be awesome if it had like a story mode and you had to use that mechanic.

Your builds never fail to impress me in some way.

1 Like

More on this, I have released it here! Aegis | A simple strictly typed UI framework

1 Like

A project I’ll probably never finish

4 Likes

I’m currently working on a Motor Vehicle Spawner.

NOTE: This was screenshotted from Studio.

2 Likes

Currently working on Smoothie Blitz. You’ve seen me here before, promoting The Crimson Trials, but i’ve since moved from horror games :frowning: I still enjoy playing horror games, but unfortunately making them is not for me.

4 Likes

Was just thinking about this yesterday! It was just a thought though as I then thought about why people don’t just use the homepage. This is a very cool idea and gives it a much cleaner look to browse games on Roblox. You could even add some more sections that Roblox doesn’t have like let’s say, ‘Most nostalgic’.

1 Like

Untitled Story Game

I just got back into Roblox after a one-year break. Currently not playing anything just playing around in studio to sew if I still have my skills.

I started working on a game called Untitled Story Game and it seems to be running pretty smoothly. This game is a one player game where you spawn in a hotel hallway, and you have to go into your room. I’m planning to make it so you would have to go onto your computer (In game) after you go inside your room.

I currently don’t really know what to do after that it will just come to mind when I build it as I can make stories on the spot so I’m sure it will kick in.

Feature’s (so far):

• Random room number on join

• Objectives throughout the story

• Planning to have the game never really end meaning I would just keep adding more content to the game.

Feel free to give any feedback and anything I should change and your thoughts.

Untitled Story Game - Roblox

Untitled Story Game Updated Test (youtube.com)

Does this game have potential?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like
Trying out animating movement

Thoughts?

[poll type=regular results=always chartType=bar]
  • Looks great to me!
  • Needs some work.
  • Other ( reply )
[/? [poll ]

what happened to the poll lol

Building a lil house ( no outside ) for a game i might make later

Greyboxed:

Finished (more or less):

has a couple free models ( boxes, shelves, ceiling light )

PROGRESS!!! :partying_face:

Yes, I am starting to make progress on my 2.5D platforming game! I’ve got some shiny new mobile control buttons that work very well. They fit on a variety of screen sizes, and allow you to slide your finger between them to change your movement direction. (In my game-jam submission, you had to lift your finger and tap the other button to change movement direction.) They also have a minimalist style, as opposed to the buttons I used for the game-jam, which were very stylized and distracting. (The arrow icons on the new buttons are placeholders for now.)

Old button style

New button style

Here is a video showing the improved mobile buttons!

No, I didn’t copy Crossy Road Castle when designing my mobile buttons… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks great! Is this a side project or something big because this looks cool?

1 Like

I voted yes, but I didn’t really get much to work with. I think maybe a little bit of internal monologue could help provide some context, but it’s not my game so whatever. Setting and intro really piqued my interest, though. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

Scripted the game for a commission, it’s going to come out quite soon.

5 Likes

I plan on making it a fully fledged game! I do have a couple side projects, though.

2 Likes

Added some to it you can now go inside your room door. This game seems to have some horror in it. I’m proud of the going inside your room sound as the sound is actually 3 sounds combined and ended up sounding great. Ima makes a post that will keep anyone who wants updates updated.

1 Like

6 Likes

4 Likes