What do developers use to make audio?

Every game has audio in the background, sound affects, etc. I am missing one important aspect in my games. And that is audio. So, I want make some audio myself. But I don’t know where is a good place to make audio. Audio is one important feature I am missing. If anyone know where to make audio please tell me.

Edit: I feel like this topic hasn’t been made, if you know there’s a same topic similar to this, I am sorry .

6 Likes

I Using FL Studio to create audio effect

3 Likes

I usually watch Composerily for songs that you could make, but I’m no song writer or audio producer. If you want to learn how to make audio, I would sign up to Melodics.

1 Like

Music composers and developers make audio out of almost any software. If your referring to actual music and sound effects there mainly produced in music programs. As for creating sound effects, it depends on what approach your looking for, if your wanting to strive into music composition (FL studio) is quite something you could use when getting serious about it I’m not really familiar with that program. You can use many resources to get into creating sound effects audio for your project so on and so forth.

If your wanting to learn how to create music any software could produce any sound you wish to achieve out of it. I currently use Studio one 4 for creating my music . However, there are a few threads related to programs you could use to create audio and sound effects in: I’m curious your wanting to find a decent program to produce music in?

1 Like

Some games, such as ToH (Tower of Hell) use music made by Kevin Macleod. His music is royalty-free.

1 Like