What do you guys think of this Shop GUI?

Hi!

So i’ve made this simple but fancy UI-Shop. I’m still working on it. But, what do you guys think?

I’m still looking for someone who could make me 4 images with cash bills.

UIVoorbeeld

1 Like

I think it looks really good. I can’t full judge yet without the decals loaded in. And I feel like it would look good with a different background color. Other then that good gui :+1:

Overall layout looks good. I might adjust the size/font of the ‘X’ button a bit. The main thing to improve is the color scheme, for example, the dark green to light green in the top bar isn’t ideal in my opinion.

1 Like

I would recommend instead of using the X character for the close button, I would use the + character and rotate it by 45 degrees making it look like an X.

1 Like

Please follow the robux icon guidlines from here! There's a new Robux icon!

OP is using the current robux icon in their ui, they’re following the guidelines.

1 Like

Did you even read the guidelines? There’s alot more to the guidelines than “UsE upTo DaTe RobUx IcOn”. I’m talking about the robux icon placement (it’s meant to be on the left side of the amount), and it’s the 1st in the Do’s and Dont’s.

2 Likes

By copy-pasting the topic’s title, instead of saying what was wrong precisely, you implied the problem was the usage of a wrong robux icon. Furthermore, the guidelines AREN’T required to be followed.

1 Like

It look great but the shop is too tight.

1 Like

They aren’t required to be followed, but it just makes everything better if you do follow them. Also, never did I imply it was the usage of a wrong robux icon. I said “Please follow the robux icon guidelines from here”, instead of “The Robux icon should be on the left side” so he hopefully would read all of them and learn more than just 1 of the guidelines.

You did imply it was the wrong usage of the robux icon since the hyperlink was named “There’s a new robux icon!”. Anyways, we’re getting off-topic from OP’s question, if you want to talk keep talking about it, PM me.

I did not notice the hyperlink, it is changed automatically when you paste a topic link.

Looks very average in a good way. Needs more polishing though:

• Cash top bar needs to be larger, it looks too small compared to the rest of the GUI.
  • The robux icon and amount are too large, don’t make it touch the border of the button, adjust the size up to 75%-80% of the button.
  • The whole gui looks too unnecessarily long, shorten it until the text and the image’s width roughly match up, there’s just too many unused space.
  • The size of the text should be consistent regardless if it doesn’t take up that much space, I don’t mean making it all of the text have the same size though, for example if the description text size is 10 then every description text size should be 10, etc.
  • Give a different background to the ‘amount of cash$’ text, maybe a green background with a slight gradient similar to the cash top bar, overall just make it stand out instead of having the same background as the description and the image.
  • The black button should be given the same slight gradient treatment too, it’s a button after all, you want to make it stand out the most.
1 Like