What do you think of my shirt?

I call it, “Noob Top-Spray”.
This is my first shirt and only has one sale (one of my best friends bought it).
Sorry if I’m sounding unprofessional, this is my first post.
Also I will take any criticism or feedback. Thank you!

7 Likes

The shirt itself is alright. The torso (The green) is off-color, and i wish that the spray was gray and transparent a little.

Ah yes, I just realized that the torso should be blue and the pants should be green. Thank you for helping! I will also change the black to a transparent grey.

1 Like

It seems like the only way I can change it is to make a completely new shirt, so I will do that once I get 10 robux.

1 Like

You should join group recruiting plaza. You will have to wait for a while, but people will kindly donate.

2 Likes

I say this with all my heart, never ever shade with black. Black makes the colors look muddy and gross, you could use a darker shade of a color if you’d like, though.

If you apply it correctly, you should get something like this:

If you’d like to learn more on how to push your clothing to its limits, I suggest checking out this post. I don’t know what program you use, but MediBang is free to use and most of the content applies to tons of other softwares.

3 Likes

Oh I just started and I only use a pre-Installed app on my computer, paint 3d. Its not great, and I can only do pixel art. Thanks!

1 Like

If you want to make clothing for free you can try Gimp or Paint.NET. They’re both good programs that get the job done. You can even use FireAlpaca to make clothing if you want to.

1 Like

I’ll be very honest, I do like the idea of you putting your design in your “Noob shirt” however maybe change the torso color from light green to dark blue, secondly, maybe darken the yellow colors on the sides of the shirt. It does look good however maybe just make some minor adjustments to it.

Welcome to the Developer Forum! I also want to say that you did well in your shirt, however minor adjustments, again, is appreciated for it.

2 Likes

Thanks! I actually thought that if I make a post it would take weeks for someone to respond lol. I don’t know if it’s possible, but can I update a shirt? Like changing a few features instead of making a new one?

too much black dark shading and i dont like it

Way too dark. Wouldn’t really buy it for myself.