What if we played audio when a player was kicked?

I’m making a anti-exploit script and I was wondering if we played an audio for the players who was kicked, can it stop exploiting? The problem is exploiters might be able to play the audio and other players can hear it. Should we add audio for the ones who’s kicked?

Playing an audio wouldn’t stop exploiters, im not sure what you mean by that.

1 Like

I meant by discouraging the unwanted behavior.

Oh by playing an annoying audio? Thats actually a really interesting idea.

The problem is it might backfire. :grimacing:

1 Like

Playing an annoying audio is an interesting idea, but if there’s a false positive it will backfire, as you mentioned. The only other issue with this approach is it can be avoided by having your sound turned off. Even if the audio was played when somebody gets kicked, it doesn’t really do much and the player can just close Roblox.

If you’re into these kinds of tactics, you might find honeypots to be an interesting subject for tricking cheaters. Check out this post and scroll down to the honeypots section.

1 Like

If you’re planning to annoy the exploiter, I really doubt it will help. But pretty cool idea, it won’t hurt the game. They cannot make it replicate to the server since an exploit is a localscript.

My idea is to make a bait remote event in replicated storage called “respawn all.”

local RS = game:GetService('ReplicatedStorage')

RS.RespawnAll.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(plr)
 plr:Kick('hi skid')
end)

I am not sure how you are going to make the sound play on the client though,I guess through a local script as well. Edit: I don’t think it will backfire because they are likely a script kiddie, I doubt Harkinian will go on your game get mad & then use an FE server destroying script.

1 Like