What is a good way of stopping exploiters from stealing your assets?

Okay so, I started my own technology company that sells products for businesses on the platform. However, I’m afraid that exploiters will steal assets and sell them on the marketplace as their own assets.

My idea was to add some sort of license / key system that is stored in a database, but I’m not sure how that’ll work. I didn’t find much here or on the Developer Hub, other than @LifeDigger’s post on his own tech company, which didn’t really help.

Two options:

• Create a script that kicks you if user “memory” goes to 17,000
  • Create a dark dex anti-exploit

But after all, there aren’t really ways to prevent it.

1 Like

@ril_ehh Hello, I know this has been solved but I do NOT advise you do what the dude above said.

Why? - Well memory detections are highly unstable, and you will basically lose a majority if your mobile players and many players will be randomly kicked for no reason. Also “Create an anti dex” script isn’t good advice.

You can never 100% accurately detect game stealing but here are some resources that can help:
How do you detect dark dex? - Help and Feedback / Scripting Support - DevForum | Roblox

How can I protect my game from being stolen or exploited? - Development Discussion - DevForum | Roblox

Also like 4 - 5 Weeks ago roblox patched every single core gui detection so yeah that sucks but some of these still work on poorly developed scripts.

1 Like

You are correct, but all PCs memory jumps to 17000 once executed dark dex.