What is the best terrain plugin?

So, I’ve downloaded a couple of “triangle terrain” plugins, but they just don’t seem to work out that well. I’m trying to create a decent size map that’s about 500x500 studs. The most recent one I purchased for about 150 robux, and it’s an awesome one but I’ve had some difficulties with it, and it’s a bit buggy as well. Therefore, I wanted to know some good recommendations on terrain plugins that some of you guys use.

5 Likes

I recommend using Artazine’s Terrain Plugin V2 :grinning:

2 Likes

I installed this one today but was having some issues with it :frowning: but I’ll be sure to try it out again!

1 Like

Since you’re looking for triangle terrain, you should use this plugin. I believe there’s a tutorial on it too. Basically, you get a bunch of nodes, and you can move those nodes up or down, which provides several elevations.

Im not sure if this still works, although if it doesn’t, then simply search up low poly terrain in the plugin marketplace, and you should find some decent options

1 Like

I’m not looking for low poly necessarily, but I’ll definitely look into this and mess around with it :smiley:

There are a few topics about this however if your looking for triangle plugins or something similar to that I would try or - recommend using this plugin if it’s still available. I suggest you read this post about useful Terrain plugins if there needed.

1 Like

I will be sure to check these out. Hopefully the plugins are still working :stuck_out_tongue: