What is the easiest version to use, Blender 2.7 or Blender 2.8?

I am starting to do ROBLOX GFX, for now I am using Blender 2.79, which is pretty easy to use, but I didn’t try Blender 2.8 which is the most recent version of Blender, which one would you think is the easiest to use?

Sorry if I am posting it wrong, it is my first time posting a Topic. If I am doing something wrong please say it so I can delete this post.

1 Like

It’s better to keep up to date with the newest version, because then if they add a cool new feature or software changing feature, you have the choice of using it. And, you get more help.

Blender 2.8 wasn’t too hard to learn.

3 Likes

Okay thanks! I’ll try to learn how to use Blender 2.8 then! :smile:

I’d probably say Blender 2.8, its a lot of cool things on there now, and I see thousands of people using blender more than ever.

1 Like

Yeah, I guess Blender 2.8 has more things, and I hope it is easier to use as well, the problem is I got used to Blender 2.7, but I’ll try to use 2.8, thanks for your feedback!

In my own experience Blender 2.8 is much more beginner user friendly. The UI Layout and system is much less complex than 2.79 in my own opinion.

Obviously it depends as to what you prefer, but I would full heartedly suggest Blender 2.80 +, it’s also quite important to keep up to the newer releases which could have more promising features that are applicable in your use for development.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you for helping me, I will try to use Blender 2.8 then!