What is the UGC program?

What exactly is the UGC program? (Sorry if this the wrong section to put this I’m still a little new)
I’ve heard people talking about this program and I’m just wondering if anybody can tell me the following answers to my questions

1. What is the UGC program?
  2. What does is stand for?
  3. Does this program give you any type of perks like the beta program does.
  4. What are the requirements to join this program?

I’ve looked around looking for answers to these questions but I don’t really know where else to look so if anybody knows answers to these questions please respond in comments :slight_smile:

7 Likes

UGC stands for user generated content

The rest of your information is here

2 Likes

The word “UGC” stands for User Generated content. And to get in the program, you have to apply. People make meshes in blender and upload them to the catalog for people to wear as a accessory and put it on their avatar. Also, if your item gets taken down, those people who bought your accessory will get a refund. For more information about UGC (User Generated Content) click the link steven4547466 posted.

Link to apply.

https://survey.roblox.com/s3/UGC-Catalog-Application

1. Pretty sure it’s the ability for users (like you and I) to upload accessories for other users to buy.

2. User Generated Content.

3. It lets you upload accessories so if you are a good modeler and can make stuff that people like, you can potentially get rich.

4. You can find more info and requirements here: UGC Catalog is Now Live!

Thank you everyone this has been very helpful!

1. The UGC program allows you to upload different types of accessories to the catalog that people can buy.
  2. User Generated Content
  3. The program just gives you the ability to make and sell your accessories you modeled on the catalog
  4. There are many steps to this. First you need to create models like (hats for example) and start posting it on different platforms to show other people of your work. After you do that for a while Roblox might contact you or you can just fill out an application for to apply for the UGC program.

Edit:
More info about the UGC program might be found here
UGC Program

1 Like