What is useful to create your own music on?

Hi! I want to create my own audio. I’m trying to make music for a game. The question is, which app or plugin can I use to do it? Edit: Already know how to upload an audio file.

2 Likes

fl studio like a normal person

2 Likes

FL STUDIO :ok_hand:

This text will be hidden

1 Like

Well, there’s a lot of options, some very notable ones being Ableton, Pro Tools, FL Studio, Reaper, Cubase, Reason, etc.

If you want a list of free options, check this post out: Free Music Composition Resources

1 Like

You should use FL Studio, probably the best music application you will ever see.

1 Like

Introduction to Making Music - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox
You might also check out this tut for composing music with MuseScore. MuseScore is lightweight and easy to use and sounds pretty good as-is. Can export what you make to other software too if you want to add effects and such. My daughter has used that in combination with Audacity for a couple of tunes that ended up on radio. So, it’s capable and free if not top-of-the-line.

1 Like

First of all learn music theory. Go on YouTube and search Andrew Furmanczyk. Once you learned the basic’s go on MuseScore. Try many instrument such as the cello, harp, piano, bass and more. It complete free, you can add plugins and best of all it has hundred of instrument’s. However if you want to “edit” the music use audacity that how I changed regular old cello playing into a soothing set of music.

Bandlab, Everything is free, online and has a proper UI design.

Don’t pay for nothing unless you Know you love it.

Practice everyday and also see how others make their music, this is for you to choose who you like to watch.

Bandlab

“BandLab is 100% FREE to use . No subscription fees, paywalls or limits to your experience. Download the BandLab app and be a music maker today!”

Cya, :wink:

use fl studio :smiley:

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

As other people have said, FL Studio is really great. There’s a trial version of FL Studio that lets you try out all the features that the DAW offers. You can’t save projects in the trial version, but it’s nice if you want to get a feel for the program!

1 Like

Okay then I’ll try FL Studio. Thanks.

To be honest, it is not the DAW you use, it’s the instruments and the arrangement. All DAWS have bad stock plugins that you can’t make good sounds with if you sound design.

For free plugins (vsts):

• Vital
  • OTT
  • BBC Symphony orchestra Vst
    There are more but these are the free plugins I use the most when I produce EDM and orchestral type music.

Paid Plugins:

• Serum
  • Sylenth
  • Kickstart
  • Kontakt
    There are more that I use but these are the recommended synth and instrument plugins.

I do agree that FL Studio is the easiest DAW to use out of the top tier DAWS that are out there, like Ableton, Cubase, and Logic. Bad thing about FL is that it is VERY VERY VERY pricey. I paid for my FL Studio for about 200 dollars.

1 Like

Honestly I didn’t know that there was a music plug-in but thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Fl Studio is not a music plugin, but a DAW. You mostly use plugins for instruments like synths and sound design. The plugins are there to help you out to make better tracks with higher quality sounds if you know how to sound design of course. :slight_smile:

I was talking about Vital, OTT, etc.

1 Like