What is your BEST model you have ever made?

was this for some sort of game it looks really cool?

4 Likes

Looks amazing! I love your guys work! :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s really nice sci fi, well done!

5 Likes

Probably this:

Modeled after a train called the Pennsylvania-S1 and it took like 2 hours.

10 Likes

This amazon build right here!

19 Likes

Amazing. I love that. Ive never seen someone build that small before with so much detail

5 Likes

Chicago (WIP)

22 Likes

I REALLY REALLY love this house… I swear it’s so fricking cute.

I really wanna live on that… GURL look at the like outside area, I literally LOVE stuff like that, I really don’t know why.

Ok I’ll download the sims 4 again oml you got me…

… This “house” is familiar for some reason… is this from a film, movie or something? It’s like WAYYY too familiar and I don’t know why.

12 Likes

Not sure if this is the best one, but I felt proud when I modeled this piano in studio.

12 Likes

Not a model, but more like a sculpt. :face_with_monocle:

42 Likes

As far as I know, it is from cafune7 YouTube lighting tutorial, Here, it’s a bit obvious Tesla copied but I don’t think cafune cares really.

4 Likes

I didn’t use the lighting settings but I did use that as a reference image. (Also the thing isn’t published I just made it for fun)

2 Likes

You can turn terrain into a model?

3 Likes

Isn’t it just take a minute to make a height map?

3 Likes

This sounds dumb but for me it’s the work i am proudest of even thought it’s ridiculously easy, it was my first time making an npc and scripting it pretty much it was a noob that follows you around and gives you admin, very simply but at that tome (2014-2015) i was extremely proud of that so it’s probably my favourite model i’ve ever done

2 Likes

woah thats amazing cottage.
its lowpoly that’s why I like it

3 Likes

This model is pretty old, but I spent a lot of time on it. 1995 Toyota Soarer that I made for a friend using blueprints with some custom touches I added. I took a lowpoly interior from Forza and fitted it to my model so I guess this isn’t 100% my work.

32 Likes

No it’s the new image heightmaps (in Studio beta)

2 Likes

The topic was related to models. Not heightmaps.

2 Likes

How do you make heightmaps? :flushed:

1 Like