What is your BEST model you have ever made?

Bruh
Check this page.
And this also.

1 Like

“the mess” or somthin that matches

Honestly never really finished any big project I’ve ever started so here are some snippets of things I made that I think look cool.

34 Likes

This should be in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations ,
I made a low poly banana once

1 Like

These look wonderful! What’s next to see?

1 Like

M9 Bayonet. All done in studio.

6 Likes

!
this house
i literally posted this on waywoc 2021

and how th did i not come to know about dis topic ;-;(I literally am the most unprofessional human in existence : D)

22 Likes

The spotter’s heaven
The blinding reflection
The jack of no trades

1 Like

Some of my nicer ones, definitely not my best though. I don’t have access to many of my photos right now, but I dug up these two. Surf shop one is also a render.

5 Likes

wip

56 Likes

Did you use any plugins. It’s really good. :smiley:

Are those custom textures that you made?

Depends on how custom you mean. Substance Painter has a lot of default procedural materials which you can tweak (for metal it would be like amount of scratches, rust amount/balance/contrast/blur, color, etc). Plus filters, generators and etc for edge wear for example, just basically a lot of custom things. I used those for the realistic textures.
The octopus was completely textured by me in photoshop though, yes.

My second animal model and first model using texture paint!
Bunny 2

11 Likes

I don’t do blender, but if you’re talking studio models, there’s quite some competition for the “best model”. Here’s a handful of contenders:

10 Likes

None, just unions and negates. Have to reach the character limit to reply, so here you go

1 Like

Mac-10 Models, all done in studio. No meshes.

8 Likes

I improve a lot, ok?

10 Likes

My best build is probably this 1:1 scale replica of Juancho Yrausquin Airport in the Caribbean:

The main building:
image vs image

A small cafe called The Flight Deck at the entrance to the airport:
i need to work on detail a bit here
image vs image

Terminal interior:
definitely needs a bit more detail and extra features
image vs image

And then the island that it’s on (called Saba), which uses satellite imagery:

however im working on a flight simulator with much more detail so i reckon i could easily beat this in the future

i also really like how this is coming along and i think it will surely beat my airport once it is done:image

16 Likes

these abs
abs

21 Likes