What knowledge do you need to know to make an Admin Panel

Greetings devforum!

I’ve tried my absolute best re-searching about this but unfortunately nothing came to a correct answer or a solution, so I’ve decided to take it to the dev-forum.

Question

What knowledge do you need to know to make an admin panel?

• When I mean knowledge, I mean like what part of scripting do I need to know, for example. Remote events, variables.

Could you provide any tips or links to websites, videos whatever about what I need to learn about!

Thank you! :smile:

1 Like

An entire admin panel requires some knowledge about handling the remote events, especially how to ensure that an exploiter is not misusing this through means of security vulnerabilities. Command-based panels require additional details like a dispatcher.

I am certain that you can find open-sourced panels around DevForum for references.

Maybe I have the basics backwards and the first things to remember is what functionalities an admin panel should house.

2 Likes

Adding onto @Operatik’s response for references, I think that this user’s admin panel is pretty good. It’s well scripted and the UI design is great as well. Reading through their code and seeing how it’s put together might help you in creating your own.

1 Like