What plugins do you use for building?

Hello,

I just wanted to ask, “What plugins do you use for building”. If you wanna show what plugins you use for building that would be great, and I could use that plugin to so it can help me be a good builder.

What I normally use for building is:

https://www.roblox.com/library/144950355/Building-Tools-by-F3X-Plugin?Category=Plugins&SortType=MostFavorited&SortAggregation=AllTime&SearchKeyword=Bulding+tools&CreatorId=0&Page=1&Position=1&SearchId=707db6eb-1ac4

Screenshot 2021-02-23 at 21.25.59

1 Like

I use that and gapfill, two very useful plugins

1 Like

GapFill

Archimedes

F3X

Celestial Body Dragger

Brushtool

Maybe I should use gapfill to fill up gaps.

Archimedes Two is the best plug-in ever on ROBLOX, without it I would of stopped building a long time ago lol.

• Archimedes
  • GapFill
  • Part to Terrain
  • F3X (If I need to scale multiple parts at once)
  • Model Resize
  • ThreeDText
  • Show Model Decomposition

These are all extremely helpful plugins which assist me with building, optimisation and more. They make everything in Studio so much easier and I recommend you (and anyone else trying to learn) to install those plugins and play around with them.

Just to note this is a common topic ‘related to building plugins’ only choose a selection of plugins that will help you along the progress don’t install a bunch of plugins that don’t help you create things smooth and easy use a decent amount if they’re needed.

SBS is a decent tool to use as it has a lot of different features including sizing or resizing objects which is a similar plugin like F3X. I would advise checking out this thread since it provides many varieties of plugins, and peoples opinions about them as it might be something to take a look at. To learn how they work and it will come down to your own preference.

• Archimedes
  • GapFill
  • F3X
  • ThreeDText
  • ReziseAlign

My plugins are almost the same as those from Musketfall, which may be confirmation that they are very good :slight_smile:.

PinoRisi