What plugins should I have?

Oh! Hello. So I’m new in building so idk what plugins I should have and should not have this is what I have

Thanks for replying and reading I hope you have a nice day! :heart::grin:

5 Likes

Here are a few essentials you seem to be missing:

2 Likes

Thanks I will sure use it but idk what it does I only know what gap fill does.

F3X tools are great, they are mainly the fundamentals and if you want to get more advanced you can search for more specifics depending on your project. Going back to F3X there is a lot of flexibility within the plugin so you customize it to your needs, my personal profiles can vary but as a simple explanation the lower the stud incrementalist the more fine your movements are and same applies with rotations. Another great feature is the unique color pallet you can make any color you need within the plugin.

3 Likes

Archimedes is for generating curvature with parts, so you don’t have to rotate each segment manually. I have a guide on curvature here: FP1's Guide to Building Curvature in Studio

Partpicker lets you select parts quickly. For example, if you want to select all the unanchored parts, or all the red parts, or all the parts that are 5x3 studs - you can do that in seconds.

I would also recommend trying out SBS, which is a building plugin like F3X but better suited for studio building: Studio Build Suite - Roblox

4 Likes

It really comes down to your overall preference, since your new to building only choose a selection of different variety of plugins that will help you along the progress don’t include plugins that don’t help you create things smooth and easy "use plugins if there needed. You’ll need to check different plugins, and if there’s something you like about or the shortcuts it features use it. SBS is a decent plugin to use it has a lot of different features including sizing or resizing objects.

You should definitely try a handful of plugins don’t go overboard with plugins find the ones that are most needed. Use plugins if there needed i would recommend checking out this thread since it provides different variety of plugins and peoples opinions about those plugins it might be something you should take a look at.

1st one is a backdoor that is botted. You should probably uninstall that one and clean your places. Just consider making your own anti-cheat/server defenders, the ones found in free models/plugins usually have alot of false positives anyways if they did work.

It was even content deleted :thinking:

Thanks for your information buddy

Wow thanks that’s a lot of plugins thanks