What should I use to make the Bullet of the weapon shot

someday we will have to face this and you are not the exception… my time has come.
I want to know what is better to make the bullet for a pistol since I am working with weapons so these are my options:
-TweenService
-BodyVelocity
-Your idea
-Your idea
In case you don’t know what I mean, it’s the part that simulates the Ray Cast, that is, the bullet

FastCast Module… its a better raycaster, also has visual casts and custom bullet templates (you make those templates)

The truth is not what I am looking for but in this case tell me what is the difference between using the module and not using it? I’m not thinking about how to make the Lightning I’m thinking about how to make the bullet, that is, the part that simulates the bullet, please, I don’t think you don’t know what I mean, that is, if you don’t understand, that’s the last straw

He simply gave you FastCast, which is a module for projectiles, the difference is that in one someone does the work for you and teh other you need to do it alone, I heard that for creating bullets you would raycast, as I said last time you would:

• Get Player input
  • Once the Player clicks a button you raycast
  • Send raycast information to the Server, taht will shoot the bullet
  • the bullet is created when you reload your weapon, for example if your weapon has an ammo capacity of 30, on reload you create 30 bullets that will after he shot

I don’t have any idea of how to do it, but this information might help you out

bro I’m not asking for the Lightning I already did that because my weapons work but one of the things I need is to make the Bullet, I mean the Projectile I don’t know how they call it in the United States is that I’m from Venezuela

I don’t say lighting, I told you about the bullet, I think you misunderstood

Also the projectile is anything taht is launched and damages soemthign, teh bullet is the actual bullet of firearms

Bro, for the 3rd time I tell you to tell me what I should use for the movement of the bullet, does this Fast Cast help with that? I don’t think so… I should use: Tween Service, BodyVelocity or what do you recommend I use? for the movement of the bullet I repeat

Okay, the movement, for the movement you would probably use LinearVelocity, also I never used FastCast so I can’t tell if it does that

1 Like

Here’s what I said:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.