When will the lousy MacOS support for Roblox Studio end?

I face some bugs too. When I open up the file selector to import a mesh or image, or even to save, the “Finder” window lags in the scaling animation. The whole computer freezes for about 5 seconds. This happens 100% on all finder interactions only through Roblox Studio. Been happening for over a month now. On macOS Mojave. This is only a sliver of the experience-breaking bugs I’m experiencing.

I still have to run studio in low resolution mode with the default scaling (can’t do the “more space” option in display options) in order to get a mostly smooth script editor. The problem was never solved for me. I was pretty disappointed when they claimed it was fixed in an update and it simply wasn’t. It might have resolved it for some people but the script editor is still completely unusable on any sort of high resolution and I doubt I’m the only one still having this issue. And I’m on a high spec 2017 MacBook Pro (macOS Mojave) which is plenty capable enough to run a simple script editor. Good to see people bringing issues with MacOS support, nothing would happen otherwise.

@Jiskpirate @nurgenius @Acecateer

This is not how to report a bug. There have been at least three separate issues posted in the last three replies, with minimal information – there’s nothing in those posts that engineers can use to identify the problems. These bugs are not global to all macs (I have one which runs Studio without issue), so in order to fix these, you’re going to need to provide more information.

Please follow the appropriate guidelines for reporting bugs, and file one bug per thread.