Where can I find the new built-in material variants images?

Does anyone know where to find the textures of the new built-in Materials to download? I’ve been looking for the textures of the new Materials Roblox added (Specifically the new wooden planks material). But I can’t find it. I’ve tried searching the games files but could only find the textures of the original materials. I also searched the library but couldn’t find them.

3 Likes

You can find and dowload some materials here, and after dowloading some materials, you need to upload them to roblox, if you dont know how, you can check here.

3 Likes

Thank you, but I am looking specifically for the new Roblox materials, found here. Sorry, I had an absolute brain fart while making this post and put “UGC Materials” instead of the new built-in materials.

1 Like

Do you mean you want the new 2022 roblox textures? If so you just go to MaterialService and turn this setting on

1 Like

No, I already have the new 2022 textures enabled. What I want is to find the actual source images to download. I want to edit the new 2022 textures in a different application.

1 Like

Initially I followed the steps here given by @nooneisback. But, I could only find the images of the original Roblox materials within the files, not the new 2022 additions.

In-case you’re still looking for them; they can be found here