Where can I find updated Blender tutorials?

Hello, I’m making a Christmas themed game and I need about 3 GFXs I wanted to use this as a way to get into Blender cause I have always used C4D and I just want to shift. But after looking on youtube I can’t personally find any tutorials for the new version. Does anyone have any tutorial links?

3 Likes

If you mean tutorials for Blender 2.81, I am not sure what tutorials there are for it, as it was only recently released. For Blender 2.8 or older versions I recommend checking out Blender’s Youtube channel and checking out their tutorials. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSMOQeBJ2RAnuFungnQOxLg

Seeing as Blender 2.8.1 was only recently released, the only tutorials that exist for it are on the Blender Website itself. However, for 2.8, several tutorials exist from a variety of people, I recommend watching this Beginner Tutorial by Blender Guru. Hope this helps you out, and good luck on your GFX!

The UI of 2.81 and 2.80 is very much the same. Apart from some little elements that might have been moved you should be able to follow 2.80 tutorials just fine. I’d particularly recommend Blender Guru’s educational playlist

When you get a little more advanced and get a feel for what is where (in the UI), you could probably also follow along with <2.80 tutorials.

3 Likes

Gonna have to add another rec to Blender Guru. Great and funny teacher with quality content.

1 Like

If you’re looking to readjust for graphic design purposes than I recommend this

1 Like