Which Plugin Design do you Prefer?

So, about a week ago I created a plugin that will add rounded corners to UIs.
I’m now working on adding some features and redesigning it.

I’m wanting to hear from you, which one you like best and would love some critiques.

[Old]
Roundify1

[New]
Roundify2

The Old one uses a scrolling frame to to show all the size selections, the new one will just have you input the size and if it’s greater than x, it’ll automatically set it to the max size.
The new one also has an option to create it as a border, or replace the object with a ImageLabel (Or Button).

The old one takes up more space and doesn’t really look like it belongs, the new one is more cohesive with the other studio items.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I really would like to hear what you think.

• Old UI Design
  • New UI Design

0 voters

5 Likes

Second one looks more updated.

I would go with the new one.

2 Likes

I really like the new one, the freedom of entering a value and the consistency with other studio plugins would make me want to use it over the old one.

2 Likes

I personally prefer the second one, given its smaller size, but the advantage of having a visual representation is quite helpful. A blend of the two designs would be best (maybe the grey “roundify” button on the second one acts the same way as the first?)

3 Likes

So you’re saying maybe I should make the grey “Roundify” button actually be rounded, just so you can actually see some visuals of how it’ll be?

3 Likes

Yeah, like that.

2 Likes

Second one. It looks more “professional” since it fits the style of other stuff.

1 Like

New.

1 Like

Second one is cleaner and looks better.

Is the top version out already? Jacey’s roundifier plugin doesn’t meet my needs rn :^(

2 Likes

The top version is out.

The new version should be out in a few days. :slight_smile:

Second one matches the theme of studio a lot better.

2 Likes

I prefer the new one because I’ll be able to do it below properties which is always a nice touch

3 Likes

The second looks cleaner and less of an eyesore. Personally I prefer the New design.

2 Likes