While true do not working!

you might have already an infinity loop in the earlier line

it wont gonna run the next line until the loop stop

Also, if it’s not running at all then the problem is almost certainly with the conditional statement or caller. Have you checked to make sure script.Parent.Parent.Value is above 4500? Is the caller working?

This is likely your problem. scripts that are a descendant of ReplicatedStorage will not run. try placing the script somewhere else, like ServerScriptService and reference the values like this:

local replicatedStorage = game:GetService("ReplicatedStorage")
local value = replicatedStorage -- add your value folder and values after this like usual

then add your loop after that section of code.

I don’t know if the 0.25 seconds matters to you very much but you should change it to task.wait() I believe that should work. If not, try putting a print("Loop Completed") under the wait function and see what the problem is. If it prints nothing, then you should put the print function above the wait. If it also prints nothing, then there is an error with your if statement.

Make sure you have the output tab open to see any errors. You can open this in the view tab at the top and then clicking “Output”. You also might need to check over if you are identifying the right values at all. Reply to this message if nothing here works.

Hope this helps!

Well. That worked. Thank you! I put it in Workspace and it seems to work. Now I can continue developing my game! :smiley:

1 Like