Why can I run ads on my game but not sponsor?

I just got 5000 robux to split between a sponsored ad and a regular banner ad. I had no problems with the banner ad however I cannot sponsor the game giving me this message:

although I only created the game 9 days ago (been working in an offline file) this wouldn’t make sense to be the problem because the banner ad worked just fine. It might possibly be the game icon having the two R’s:
but I doubt it seeing as it’s the old font. Any help would be appreciated ^.^

image1

It said any of the trademarks, that might include the old font Roblox logo. You can contact support about the logo or just wait for a few hours/days, for it to “clear quality checks”.

I’ll try removing the r’s and see if that fixes it

Where did you find that? Is it this link?

This is a known problem, OP, and the solution is to simply wait.

1 Like

I did say to wait because it is a known glitch. I didn’t know about the other rule though, thanks.

You need to wait 7-10 days due to ROBLOX needing to verify your game. Unfortunately this a new update and took me 17 days in order to sponsor my game. There’s another post like this.

"To be eligible for a Sponsored sort feature, the experience must adhere to our safety standards and community guidelines and cannot be newly created. If your experience has just been created, please try using the Sponsored sort feature in the next 7-10 days to see if your experience is eligible.

If after that time you are still unable to purchase a space in the Sponsored sort, you may need to wait longer and need to ensure that the experience adheres to the safety standards and community guidelines which can be found here (https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203313410 )."

1 Like