Why do these Client replicaters and other things in my game? It teleports me to Loading and I don't like it. How can I remove it?

Hello, my name is Koala_Helper!
I have tried numerous times to remove hidden back door viruses in my game. I have the plugin ‘RoFinder’ and it checks my game to see if there are hidden scripts. It removes them, and YET STILL SOMEONE HAS ACCESS TO MY GAME.
Here are some screenshots of what’s in the script.

Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions that I can do to remove these? Every game that I make and don’t even use gree models for, these ALWAYS APPEAR there. Anybody have ideas? Here is the link to my game that teleports you to loading. It only does it sometimes.

I have done just about everything I could think about and nothing has worked.

Please someone give me some ideas.

Hi,
I faced that kind of problem, before. I could solve it by check my scripts and I found out that one of the scripts has some lines that teleports players when they join the server. So, try to check every script in your game, or try to delete scripts of free models or free models themselves.

1 Like

Okay, thank you! I have over like 200 scripts so I will try to do it. The weird thing is that it doesn’t really teleport me there.

1 Like

Don’t you just hate these back door viruses?

1 Like

Simple, you have a pirated plugin that contains a virus/backdoor.

Install this plugin and run a scan in any game you have, it will detect the pirated plugin

1 Like

It is so flippen annoying!!! I think the backdoor gives them access to EVERY game I make.

It could also be this that I can’t delete.

In network replicator.

I will mark this as solved once I do all of the suggestions. Thank you to everyone who was suggesting things. I will keep on trying! I will have to go through EVERY game which has over like 5000 parts in it.

That’s something (the network replicator, I mean) that you, and anybody else, can’t tamper with – it’s something for the engine that roblox made. If wevetments’ solution didn’t work, you can try manually disabling each plugin and try deleting the script and restarting studio each time. This should let you know which malicious plugin has the backdoor creating the scripts and then you can report it.

For the future, be wary of plugins made with malicious intent; get plugins from some trusted developers

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I see, that makes so much sence. But what I have noticed when I test the game, something appears in replicated storage. I will snap a screen shot of it and show yall. The one that people in my game get teleported to is by dsfdfsds something like that. I am snapping a screen shot right now!! I will show everyone what appears there. Atleast I remember it appears there.

Well, before I just deleted those scripts, it appeared there. But luckily it doesn’t. I wonder if it could teleport you there when you are in the studio. Probably not because that would make like no sence.

Thank you for your solution! @mohamedn88880 I will continue deleting unwanted scripts during the next few days!

1 Like

I am using this plugin and so far it found over 150+ viruses in my other game not the Tower of Stress game. I will keep on deleting unwanted scripts etc.

Ctrl + Shift + F

and look for malicious scripts. I suggest starting by looking for everything with the string “require(”.

Okay thank you for your idea too! I will try every idea on this post and I will do it more than once. I hate these games though because it takes away players because they click play then it teleports them there then back and they think someone else did it and they aren’t supposed to be playing that.

The only script I am fine with having require is the official HD admin commands model.

I have removed just about all of them and it isn’t appearing anymore so far. Thank you so much! These have been so annoying lately. A while ago, the viruses used to be like you put a model in your game it gives the owner of that model access to edit your game, and they would put very inappropriate things in it and blame it on you for it when you had nothing to do with it. That is why I got a false ban for 3 days.

1 Like