Why does my character look like this after I applied offset to the motors?

An unknown update to motor6D/Character IK has destroyed my motivation.
The problem:

-- When the player spawns, I store the original C0 and C1 as attributes inside the respective Motor6D
--I also store each motor in respect to their name in a dictionary for the ease of access
motors["Root"].C0 = motors["Root"]:GetAttribute("OriginalC0") * CFrame.new(0,-0.5,0)
motors["Waist"].C1 = motors["Waist"]:GetAttribute("OriginalC1") * CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(30),0,0)
motors["Neck"].C1 = motors["Neck"]:GetAttribute("OriginalC1") * CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(-30),0,0)
motors["LeftKnee"].C1 = motors["LeftKnee"]:GetAttribute("OriginalC1") * CFrame.fromOrientation(math.rad(45),0,0)

The pictures illustrate how my character looks like after I have applied these code every heartbeat.
I am pretty sure that there is an update that did this to my character, as in previous versions of Studio, this is what I should get:
Excluding that there is no animation

What’s abnormal:

1. The arms are in upright position, instead of rotated 30 degrees with the upper torso
  2. LeftHip has been moved

What could have caused this behaviour?
What can I do to revert the features of Motor6D to in previous versions?
or What can I do to suit my script to this new behaviour?

Thanks in advance

This comment contains possible questions about this post.

• I am using the standard R15 rig for disabling LoadAppearance in StarterPlayer
  • The M16 is a bodypart that I added by script. There is a Motor6D in RightHand which has Part0: RightHand and Part1: M16
1 Like