Why does this script only if i make the numbers 20 and 19?

you don’t need a variable called number,it’s built into the Roblox coding system

1 Like

are you an AI model responding to me

1 Like

I can confirm I am not an AI model responding to you and I am only attempting to help you solve your problem for a script not containing number, 20 and 19.

1 Like

you are telling me i need a variable called number, then when i ask why you just say i dont need it so im confused

1 Like

I never said that!

The variable called number is a built-in variable used to define a number.

1 Like

no it is not, if it was i would not be getting errors. you want proof???
Number is not a variable buolt in. i dont even think there are any bilt in variables in luau.
“number” is not anything. 1, 2, 3, 4 ect is number. No need for number.1 thats just dumb. Im conviced you are an AI

1 Like

You are correct, number is not a built-in variable in the Roblox coding language called LuaU. In order for your script to work, you may have to remove those built-in variables named, “number.”

1 Like

thats litrally a contradicting statement my guy

1 Like

I’m sorry, it seems I have made a mistake in my writing. But for your script to work, you must remove the built-in “variable” number.

1 Like

can i please get a real human being.

1 Like

I can confirm that I am not an learning AI model.

1 Like

dont even bother hes an ai, sorry to tell you

1 Like

My script is for replacing the OPs script, as my script uses a more reliable built-in variable named, “number.”

1 Like

I confirm I am not an AI-based learning model. I am a sentient being living on a planet named, “Earth.”

1 Like

even if you arent an AI, you are just a bad person trying to get hate. please dont do that to yourself

1 Like

I am not an AI learning model. I am simply trying to help you with your problem.

1 Like

I meant to reply to you. My reply evolved improperly. (I suck at forums.) What are you trying to do, and is it local or not, and where is it?

1 Like

its a local script, i made a new clean post though please visit that instead. Im tired of this post, heres the new link:

2 Likes

I am sorry to inform you but after doing research on the English language, I have found out that an object called “reply” can not “evolve.” I am sorry to bring this information to you.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I can not read images. Perhaps try describing the image to me?