Why doesnt this custom playerlist script work?

Oh i just forgot GetPropertyChangedSignal() its solved now

local PLayerTemp = game.ReplicatedStorage.PlayerTemplate
local NewPlayerTemp = PLayerTemp:Clone()

local function UpdateList()
for i,v in pairs(script.Parent:GetChildren()) do
task.spawn(function()
v:Destroy()
end)
end
for i,plr in pairs(game.Players:GetPlayers()) do
	task.spawn(function()
		NewPlayerTemp.Text = plr.Name
		NewPlayerTemp.Name = plr.Name.."List"
		NewPlayerTemp.Parent = script.Parent
		NewPlayerTemp.Visible = true
end)
end
end



game.Players.PlayerAdded:Connect(UpdateList)
game.Players.PlayerRemoving:Connect(UpdateList)

if this doesnt work tell me if a error outputs or anything else

oh uh, thanks but i already got a solutionā€¦

(Now i feel bad)

oh i didnt refresh so i didnt see it

Its alright :smile: (30 Letter thing)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.