Why is My UI Importing Pixelated?

I have been having this problem for a while, but whenever I make UI on like photoshop or any other app and go to import it to studio, it is never as HD as it is in the app. It always comes out more pixelated.

Here is a picture.
Screen Shot 2020-02-01 at 7.59.33 PM
Icons
Sizes:
Studio is {0,115} {0,115}
Photoshop is 112 x 112

The one in studio is more pixelated than the one in photoshop.
Last time I looked it up it told me to make it the same size and even when I do it is still partially pixelated and this is only 3 pixels away. If anyone can help me and give feedback that would be super helpful, thanks!

1 Like
  • Export As PNG

• Export with Higher Dimensions

• Use The Device Emulation Feature in Studio

Hopefully these help

2 Likes

What resolution are viewing it through? Sometimes it can appear blurry but that’s because it might be zoomed in to fit your screen resolution. Check how it look on a 1920x1080 screen or whatever screen you designed it for.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the feedback will do!

How do you use the Emulation feature?

Studio > Test > Device Button

Clicking it allows you to be able to actually test your games out on different devices without having the physical device. It’s a great feature allowing you to test GUI on different screen sizes and also can be used to test game play in general.

I personally use the Device Emulation Feature 24 / 7 when I’m Working. My Settings Are 1920 x 1080 and Fit To Window.

This has been addressed many times; there is a solution to this problem.

2 Likes