Why is my UI so squished? I'm using Offset

Using only offset is bad practice. Try to learn how to size and position using scale.

Also, if you’d like to centre the UI’s, place all of the UI’s into a holding frame and position that to 0.5, 0, 0.5, 0 and set the AnchorPoint of 0.5, 0.5.

1 Like

You can both combine UISizeConstraint and scale. Its on this post.

1 Like

How would I make the it keep the same position aswell? I’m using tweening for my GUI’s and the tween doesnt fully tween out all the way on some devices. Should I use offset for positioning?

1 Like

No, as i said use one. If offset, tween using offset, if scale tween using scale.

1 Like

If it doesn’t work for you then you’re probably using an outdated version, after not coming into studio for a few weeks personally and trying to use the plugin it moved the position of my UIs and messed them up aswell, make sure you open your plugins manager in the very top left of the plugins tab regularly to see if any plugins need updating.

I’d also like to recommend the Plus version of the Autoscale Plugin, it has pretty handy features like automatically converting UI elements to scale when they’re added to studio and other things like setting the background transparency to 1, automatically removing borders and much more. If you have the Robux for it it’s a pretty good investment for UI making.

1 Like

Thank you so much definitely will consider this plugin!