Why is this returning false when both values are equal?

No, it can run without that. Also isn’t the GetChildren part meant to be in the brackets after pairs?

Alright, so I’m assuming the flag is in the workspace… correct?

If it’s inconsistent for no reason you might have to restart your studio.

It is in a screengui under the playergui.

Sorry, my mistake I just edited it.

Missing the () after :GetChildren

…If it’s a ScreenGui, I don’t know if ScreenGui’s are selectable. You’d need to add a frame, imagelabel, button, etc. (Correct me if I’m wrong.)

When I say selected, I mean clicked. The event runs but the if-statement seems to get confused. The colours are most definitely the same.

Wait how are you viewing the part if it is in screengui? Are you using viewport frames?

So the script works, but it doesn’t change the colors. Is that correct?

The part isn’t in PlayerGui. The flag is, the flag is an imagebutton in playergui and the part is located in workspace *under parts folder.

The script sometimes works. Some countries do not pass the if-statement

Hmm. This is slightly confusing. I’m going to assume your script works like this:
The flag is an imagebutton that the player can click, and if it is clicked, then the Flag color (flag is in workspace) changes color. However, the script is working as it prints out the colors, but the color of the flag is not changing.
(If this isn’t right, you can always correct me.)

I’m also pretty confused —> chars limit

Flag is in playergui. When clicked, it will change the colour of the parts and meshes that belong to the country you’ve selected.

is the color3 value necessary? Because if not can’t you just compare with brickcolor?

You click a button then all parts get set to red, all meshes get set to white as long as they match a pre-determined colour.

Yes I tried that too and it didn’t work either.

Alright, I’ll type some code and send it to ya. Adjust it as needed.

By any chance are you comparing Brickcolors and Color3? That could definitely yield false in an if statement.